Well... it was predicted.

Victorian

surprise surprise!!!!

as most have been saying all week, out come the little efforts at destabilising players and the club in general.

the sun.

"fulham are tracking christophe berra in a potential ?2M january swoop.... rangers are also believed to rate him highly"

you don't say.

billy dodds.

"make no mistake, hearts are emerging as a force once more. but that's when the alarm bells start ringing... because there in the shadows is vladimir romanov"

"i really hope he (romanov) lets laszlo get on with the job of managing hearts - but i doubt that he will"

based on what exactly?

surprise surprise!!!!

as most have been saying all week, out come the little efforts at destabilising players and the club in general.

the sun.

"fulham are tracking christophe berra in a potential ?2M january swoop.... rangers are also believed to rate him highly"

you don't say.

billy dodds.

"make no mistake, hearts are emerging as a force once more. but that's when the alarm bells start ringing... because there in the shadows is vladimir romanov"

"i really hope he (romanov) lets laszlo get on with the job of managing hearts - but i doubt that he will"

based on what exactly?

As much as I have no time for that jug-eared wee pajero, I suppose the last couple of seasons unfortunately act as some sort of Romanov barometer.

Guest JamboRobbo

well thats it. No chance of victory now. We've been given our excuse. It was the nasty media making up stories that upset us before the match. :P

We all enjoy a bit 'froth' and I suppose we wouldn't care too much if the papers were saying Hearts are tracking X .........if he was rated ?

However I really think we should check these links and go after these media basas if it's pure ****** n Bull :mad:

well thats it. No chance of victory now. We've been given our excuse. It was the nasty media making up stories that upset us before the match. :P

:D

it's just annoying that such a predictable snippet like the berra-rangers link appears right on cue.

no there will be no effect on the game as a result but you just gotta hate them meeja monkeys!!!

Guest JamboRobbo
:D

it's just annoying that such a predictable snippet like the berra-rangers link appears right on cue.

no there will be no effect on the game as a result but you just gotta hate them meeja monkeys!!!

You probably have a point about the stories mate.

I just think folks get all excited about the papers before the game thinking the stories make a big difference, when in reality, they don't have any real effect on the match.

If our players go out and play as they have been, I think we'll give them a game. If we don't go out an play, we'll be taught a lesson, as often happens.

It's really up to us, and whether our players can rise to the occasion. After last week, I'm actually a wee bit excited and even looking forward to the match. :eek:

I just think folks get all excited about the papers before the game thinking the stories make a big difference, when in reality, they don't have any real effect on the match.

If our players go out and play as they have been, I think we'll give them a game. If we don't go out an play, we'll be taught a lesson, as often happens.

It's really up to us, and whether our players can rise to the occasion. After last week, I'm actually a wee bit excited and even looking forward to the match. :eek:

at the end of the day that is right. here's hoping they can go out match them for commitment. if they can then we have a fighting chance....

oh hang on, who's the referee again?

Who cares tbh

The media campaign really should help us fire them up even more, rather than the opposite.

Surely a newspaper having a go or linking you to a big money move would make you more likely to perform than less likely?

Nurse! You are required at JamboRobbo's bedside immediately! :D

I'm also feeling upbeat: albeit Dougie McDonald's nefarious presence is enough to keep any galloping optimism at bay. Rangers still don't convince me away from home against top six sides - but I'm always wary about feeling too optimistic prior to an OF game. I've experienced too many 4-0 humpings, particularly off that lot! An improved performance on the Celtic debacle, mind, is surely something we can expect.

Best case scenario: 0-0. Worst case scenario: 0-4. Par for the course: 0-2.

Nurse! You are required at JamboRobbo's bedside immediately! :D

I'm also feeling upbeat: albeit Dougie McDonald's nefarious presence is enough to keep any galloping optimism at bay. Rangers still don't convince me away from home against top six sides - but I'm always wary about feeling too optimistic prior to an OF game. I've experienced too many 4-0 humpings, particularly off that lot! An improved performance on the Celtic debacle, mind, is surely something we can expect.

Best case scenario: 0-0. Worst case scenario: 0-4. Par for the course: 0-2.[/QUOTE]

i tend to agree with your worst case scenario and par for the course. the best case scenario is surely a win though. if a team is capable of drawing 0-0 then they are capable of winning.... anyone can score a goal from somewhere.

i reckon we can win but don't rate our chances better than 10%.

Archived