Hearts odds for the title !

kingdannyb

Realistically we've got no chance but the OF are sh*t and if we're sh*t too but not that far behind them, maybe the title isn't as unlikely as it seems.

I wonder what the odds are on us winning it this year ?

Realistically we've got no chance but the OF are sh*t and if we're sh*t too but not that far behind them, maybe the title isn't as unlikely as it seems.

Admirable optimism but.............. you sir need a check up from the neck up :eek:

A lot.

Probably because they know we are not going to be anywhere near it.

MackaysCentreSpot

I did not think what you must be on coming out with that, was allowed to be prescribed by the doctor legally.

:P.

a fool and his money are easily parted.

I wouldn't even waste a pound if the odds were 1,000,000 to 1. We've no chance of winning the league.

However, it is good news that Hearts fans generally are looking at how high we can climb in the table rather than worrying about how far down we are likely to finish

Carl Spackler
a fool and his money are easily parted.

I wouldn't even waste a pound if the odds were 1,000,000 to 1. We've no chance of winning the league.

However, it is good news that Hearts fans generally are looking at how high we can climb in the table rather than worrying about how far down we are likely to finish

Aye you would surely!

I don't even do the lottery but if somebody offered me a million to one on Hearts winning the league I'd have to stick a pound on it just for the sake of it, for pride, I don't know.

Anyway the bookies odds are currently between 125/1 and 349/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/scottish-premier/scottish-premier-league/win-market

Drugs are bad!

Coming from the guy who reckons a University standard player is going to end up at a League 1/Championship team with a year's training ;)

Coming from the guy who reckons a University standard player is going to end up at a League 1/Championship team with a year's training ;)

Mines is more plausible;)

boabyarsebiscuit

You can Back at 349/1 on Betfair.

Minus the Old Firm, we're trading at around the 3 / 3.05 mark (Back). Dundee Utd are around 2's.

We_are_the_Hearts
You can Back at 349/1 on Betfair.

Minus the Old Firm, we're trading at around the 3 / 3.05 mark (Back). Dundee Utd are around 2's.

3 / 3.05 is 2/1.

We_are_the_Hearts
And? I quoted the 350 as 349/1 and left the non-OF odds as decimal.

Chill Winston, was only making it clear incase some thought it was 3/1.

the OF are both pish and in an ideal world, a decent team with some strength in depth and a good clear run without injuries and suspensions could feasibly challenge them.

in an ideal world....

scottish football is not an ideal world, the only people it's ideal for is the OF.

odds? whatever you want, then square it and add another half a dozen zeros on the end.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think you should put every penny you have on it and then take out a loan and put that on it as well.

Free money.

letsalllaughathobos

could anyone help?

i have been trying to get odds on hearts to finish 2nd can't seem to find it though.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I put ?20 on at the start of the season with odds of 150/1.

I am a grown up and i should know better.

I put ?20 on at the start of the season with odds of 150/1.

I am a grown up and i should know better.

you could have bought a spare coat with that.

only.... it would no longer be the spare one, would it? not after your bit of business.

:D

Tiberius Stinkfinger
you could have bought a spare coat with that.

only.... it would no longer be the spare one, would it? not after your bit of business.

:D

A fella of power & wealth has no need for spares.

In fact a fella of wealth and power can discard coats at any given moment with no feelings of guilt.

Unlike the dirty bassa that steals them.

A fella of power & wealth has no need for spares.

In fact a fella of wealth and power can discard coats at any given moment with no feelings of guilt.

Unlike the dirty bassa that steals them.

i know, and you've exercised that ability all too well.

400/1 ? a ?3 bet =. ?1200 !

Fill yer boots!

Credit Crunch? Pah! Dont these bankers know all you have to do is back Hearts for the title?

400/1 ? a ?3 bet =. ?1200 !

I don't think you fully understand betting.

I'll give you any odds you like, btw - name them, and send me the money.

I don't think you fully understand betting.

I'll give you any odds you like, btw - name them, and send me the money.

apologies - it's ?1203 !

apologies - it's ?1203 !

No, as in you don't appear to understand that you're much more likely to end up with ?0 than ?1203.

Go ahead, though - not my money you'd be wasting. :)

boabyarsebiscuit
No, as in you don't appear to understand that you're much more likely to end up with ?0 than ?1203.

Go ahead, though - not my money you'd be wasting. :)

He could make money backing Hearts at 400/1 (Decimal odds 401).

He puts a quid on Hearts. If Hearts win the title, he gets 400 quid back.

He logs on to Betfair, and lays Hearts at 350 (decimal odds 349) for 1.10. If Hearts lose the title, he makes 10p (10% profit on his stake money). If Hearts win the title he makes his 400 quid, less what he pays to his Betfair punter, 384 quid, so 16 quid profit.

He logs on to Betfair, and lays Hearts at 350 (decimal odds 349) for 1.10. If Hearts lose the title, he makes 10p (10% profit on his stake money). If Hearts win the title he makes his 400 quid, less what he pays to his Betfair punter, 384 quid, so 16 quid profit.

Read up on how Betfair works.

Looking at the odds right now, he would be only be able to get a bet matched if he were to lay it at odds of 999/1. Putting up a lay at 350 means nothing unless someone takes that bet. So no, he wouldn't make any profit.

Archived