Watching Online

Uberjambo

Hi guys, Any websites that will be showing the game?

Get yourself along to the game Man!

We need all the uber-Jambos we can get.

Buffalo Bill

Get yourself along to the game Man!

We need all the uber-Jambos we can get.

Buffalo Bill

I'm on hol in the us mate

In that case, if you have a credit card and can spare a fiver, get a 24 hour pass for HW. The Setanta feeds on HW have been pretty reliable this season and for the sake of a fiver you'd be better knowing you can (fingers crossed*) log on hassle free than being at the mercy of a Rangers fan on justin and possibly missing out. Plus, the justin message boards are full of kids insulting each other and are very distracting.

* live football on the net is still a fairly new concept and it can always go tits up at any moment, even though it's been fairly consistent recently.

P.S. where about in the states are you, there may be a rangers club nearby if you prefer not to spend the fiver on what is still a calculated gamble.

My bad.

I saw Whitburn as your location.

Buffalo Bill

Horatio Caine
In that case, if you have a credit card and can spare a fiver, get a 24 hour pass for HW. The Setanta feeds on HW have been pretty reliable this season and for the sake of a fiver you'd be better knowing you can (fingers crossed*) log on hassle free than being at the mercy of a Rangers fan on justin and possibly missing out. Plus, the justin message boards are full of kids insulting each other and are very distracting.

* live football on the net is still a fairly new concept and it can always go tits up at any moment, even though it's been fairly consistent recently.

P.S. where about in the states are you, there may be a rangers club nearby if you prefer not to spend the fiver on what is still a calculated gamble.

Yes that is a pain but if you switch to full screen you get rid of the peurile stuff

Not a big fan of justin.tv myself, especially when you get some annoying weedgie doing the commentary instead of the TV commentary.

Google Live Footy Doctor, I've always found that to be the most reliable site. Usually has more than one link for each game. Best ones to use are the Sopcast ones, just download Sopcast and away you go.

Cheeky baas. I'm visiting friends for thanksgiving.:) Thanks for the help. Hope we get a result against that lot. Will be worth the early rise. In the sticks in virginia btw. Cheers all.

Archived