An interesting concept

speedbump

The ***** should do society a favour and get a job and put back into the UK and society what he has taken out so far.

He will not make it as a professional footballer, and needs to grow up.

If he cant get a game for a university team I would have to suggest he is below even uni bond standard and whilst he might see improvement, I doubt it will be to the degree he will ever surpass part time football.

No doubt all the time he is doing this he will be claiming benefits or some other support

The ***** should do society a favour and get a job and put back into the UK and society what he has taken out so far.

He will not make it as a professional footballer, and needs to grow up.

If he cant get a game for a university team I would have to suggest he is below even uni bond standard and whilst he might see improvement, I doubt it will be to the degree he will ever surpass part time football.

No doubt all the time he is doing this he will be claiming benefits or some other support

How do you know any of the above you dont thats right as usual you give your usual extreme view looking for attention.

So sad..................

For what its worth speedbump i reckon he could imitate certain moves etc but whether he could have his brain react in the same way as these players no i dont think that would be possible i think a footballing brain is developed through experience and repeating things based on that and i dont think you can learn that in a year. Also you rely on others helping you to develop again over time not in 12months.

There's no substitute for ability. FACT!

Without doubt practice improves performance but you need something to start with.

I agree it is something you are born with

Can't remember their names, but a darts player took his mate( who couldn't throw a dart) and made him into a world beater. Sure someone will remember their names as they have both won world titles.

Eric Bristow trained up Phil Taylor in his early days. I am sure Taylor has done it with the boy Wade.

The Mighty Thor

The boy's too old to make it to any significant level.

He needed to be doing this at 16/17/18 not at 23.

He'll improve for sure but maybe Sunday amateur to Saturday :)

Eric Bristow trained up Phil Taylor in his early days. I am sure Taylor has done it with the boy Wade.

Cheers speedbump them's the guys I meant.:P

Can't remember their names, but a darts player took his mate( who couldn't throw a dart) and made him into a world beater. Sure someone will remember their names as they have both won world titles.

Sorry mate but football and darts just don't compare. Night and day!

If I had ate enough steroids and practiced throwing a javelin for 10 hours a day I reckon I could've become a world beater.

The fitness aspect and dedicated football training should ensure he reaches a reasonable enough standard (depending on his height and size) but I doubt he can mentally become a much better player in that time. There is little reliable proof that NLP and its offshoots can have such a dramatic effect on the brain and I'd be surprised if we hear much more from him in a years time.

Archived