Right Larry lets see the real you..........

Clerry Jambo

Larrys job on Saturday should be keeping Makela company on the bench, why change a winning team, he's not good enough to go straight back in,unless he shows the form he had before he got his contract

weaversknowe jambo

Kingston is the type of player who can make the difference in any game but he has to be fully fit (and motivated) to do so. If he wants to leave us then surely there is no better stage than Saturday to show everyone what he can do?

If Kingston could be bothered playing for Hearts we may as well look out our passports for next season now. Unfortunately, it is clear he has not wanted to play for Hearts for some time.

If Kingston could be bothered playing for Hearts we may as well look out our passports for next season now. Unfortunately, it is clear he has not wanted to play for Hearts for some time.

You're spot on. Such a frustrating player. Miko falls into the same category.

You're spot on. Such a frustrating player. Miko falls into the same category.

Miko is frustrating form wise, but I would doubt his commitment to the cause is in any way doubtful.

Yep, I remember at Motherwell, Kingston cleared a shot off the line then scored 2 minutes later, I thought this guy is different class, then he got his contract...................................... Bye bye kingston you won't be missed

weaversknowe jambo

not sure about Miko - i thought he has done well this season - agree with kingston though - but he needs to start playing his way out, i cant see many offers coming in for him unless he ups his game

We won't see the best of him if he is played out wide.

Interesting point - I always thought Larry was better in the middle as he could make things happen in there and continually being involved, but being short of right sided wide men at the moment and copious amounts of players who can play in the centre I guess he will be played outside

Yep, I remember at Motherwell, Kingston cleared a shot off the line then scored 2 minutes later, I thought this guy is different class, then he got his contract...................................... Bye bye kingston you won't be missed

Did he not have a contract when he played in that game?

Interesting point - I always thought Larry was better in the middle as he could make things happen in there and continually being involved, but being short of right sided wide men at the moment and copious amounts of players who can play in the centre I guess he will be played outside

Yeah that is the problem at the moment. He can run the show in the centre (with a tough tackling midfielder beside him) but the way things are I don't think we can see that.

letsalllaughathobos

i think larry has had his kick up the rear.

hopfully we see a differant larry on sat,i'm sure we will.

larry to score first.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Nice of Larry the Loafer to declare himself fit.

Iam sure he wont mind on Saturday if he plays like he has this season when i declare myself somewhat unhappy.

If he starts I hope everyone gets right behind him. I totally agree that he's been pish for months but I can't be arsed with anything that might hinder us in the game. However I can't see that happening so I hope he starts on the bench.

At least it will give us a reasonable option on the bench if we need to change things.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
We won't see the best of him if he is played out wide.

Totally agree.

I think if he is played centrally, which would get him more involved, we would see the best of him.

Wasted out wide.

Sexton Hardcastle

Now hes after a new contract...

Kingston eyes new Hearts contract

Kingston scored for Hearts against Kilmarnock in October

Hearts midfielder Laryea Kingston says he has not fallen out with manager Csaba Laszlo - and is willing to discuss extending his contract.

Despite being unfit to play, the Ghanaian joined up with his national team last week against Laszlo's wishes.

"There's no problem with Csaba. He's my manager but also like a father to me and we're both happy and working together at training," said Kingston.

"I've 18 months left on my deal, but if I was asked to stay longer, why not?"

Kingston has not featured in the Hearts team for the last five matches since he tore a thigh muscle in the 1-1 draw with Hibernian in October.

And the injury was aggravated at training with the midfielder eager to return to action as quickly as possible.

However, the 28-year-old was asked to travel to Accra in order to prove to his national manager that he was unfit to feature in the last week's friendly against Tunisia.

Club boss Laszlo would have preferred his player had not made the 4000-miles round trip, prompting reports of a fall-out between the pair.

But Kingston refutes that suggestion and says he is now raring to get back into the manager's team.

"Sometimes you have problems at home, but it doesn't mean the world is finished," said Kingston.

"Problems arise, but they can be solved.

"I'm very happy right now, I feel very good and I've trained all this week without pain in my thigh."

Hearts are currently third in the Scottish Premier League after winning their last four matches and host Rangers in Saturday's early kick-off.

And Kingston, signed from Terek Grozny for ?500,000 in July 2007, says he does not expect to walk straight back into the team.

"Winning those four games has given us a lot of confidence that we can match Rangers," said the midfielder, who was launching a sponsorship deal to educate school children on the benefits of health eating.

"Even though I've been out of the team, I'm happy to see us winning all theses games.

"We have a lot of good players and I like challenges, so it's going to help me to improve my game as I try to get back in to the side."

MackaysCentreSpot
Totally agree.

I think if he is played centrally, which would get him more involved, we would see the best of him.

Wasted out wide.

Spot on mate. Kingston's favoured position is in the centre of midfield but was forced out wide to accomadate a certain other Hearts player.

Spot on mate. Kingston's favoured position is in the centre of midfield but was forced out wide to accomadate a certain other Hearts player.

Some of the best football he plays has been wide on the right for Ghana.

I dont think Hearts should have to 'accomodate' Kingston at the moment.

Perhaps if he was in blistering form then we could fit him in to CM but the plain and simple fact is that we have won 4/5 without him.

If he wants to play then he should play RM for now and if he gets his act together can then think about being played through the middle.

IMHO the only player who he could replace in the middle would be Bruno who is un-droppable at the moment.

MackaysCentreSpot
Some of the best football he plays has been wide on the right for Ghana.

I dont think Hearts should have to 'accomodate' Kingston at the moment.

Perhaps if he was in blistering form then we could fit him in to CM but the plain and simple fact is that we have won 4/5 without him.

If he wants to play then he should play RM for now and if he gets his act together can then think about being played through the middle.

IMHO the only player who he could replace in the middle would be Bruno who is un-droppable at the moment.

But realistically Bruno has not been playing in the middle he has been playing in the hole just between Midfield and Nade.

I would have Kingston in the middle before Stewart or Ruben.

But realistically Bruno has not been playing in the middle he has been playing in the hole just between Midfield and Nade.

I would have Kingston in the middle before Stewart or Ruben.

I dont think he is the same type of player.

You would sacrifice the 'robustness' of the CM two by putting Kingston in there.

I think he either plays where Bruno is playing or out on the right.

I don't think we should be changing the centre mf partnership at the moment and Larry has to play on the right on Sat. Just think he is best in the middle.

Driver Pala Bruno Kingston ( i know that isn't the exact shape at the moment)

Pretty tasty!

hopefully after his wee spell out injured and his errant jaunt away to ghana, and possibly a good stiff boot up the jacksie, kingston might just come back focussed and determined to silence his critics.

if we have a player harbouring a sense of injustice or a determination to right a few wrongs.... then we are in business.

We don't have a RM for this game! How can we not play Kingston at RM? Surely he is better in that position than Eggert? If not, then Kingston should be played in the place of Palazuelos. With Karapidis as defensive mid this will allow Kingston to get forward and we don't have to worry too much about his lack of tracking back. If Kingston is gash on Saturday, Stewart will be back in the next game. If Kingston shines then Stewart will have to fight to get back in.

Ruben Palazuelos has had his opportunities and is too defensive. He is adequate as a back up to Karapidis.

But I still worry that Eggert isn't experienced enough to play right midfield.

We don't have a RM for this game! How can we not play Kingston at RM? Surely he is better in that position than Eggert? If not, then Kingston should be played in the place of Palazuelos. With Karapidis as defensive mid this will allow Kingston to get forward and we don't have to worry too much about his lack of tracking back. If Kingston is gash on Saturday, Stewart will be back in the next game. If Kingston shines then Stewart will have to fight to get back in.

Ruben Palazuelos has had his opportunities and is too defensive. He is adequate as a back up to Karapidis.

But I still worry that Eggert isn't experienced enough to play right midfield.

Outstanding post - did I write that!!

Totally agree sir

Larrys job on Saturday should be keeping Makela company on the bench, why change a winning team, he's not good enough to go straight back in,unless he shows the form he had before he got his contract

oh dear.

Anyway, along with a new forward in Jan we should get a good RM and get Larry back in the centre of midfield. That`s were he first shone at Hearts. His close control and intelligence would be put to better use there and he could influence games better.

Archived