Hearts duo Berra and Driver up for Gers

Malcolm Tucker

Commander Harris

slightly off-topic but I like how the video player/i player on the BBC site's volume control goes up to 11. :D

spinal_tap.jpg

slightly off-topic but I like how the video player/i player on the BBC site's volume control goes up to 11. :D

spinal_tap.jpg

11's just too loud for me. 10's enough

I really enjoyed the Driver interview. It shows the club in a good light when you have players who are intelligent and well-spoken off the park as they are good players on it.

Let's hope the positivity of both players rub off on Saturday.

More optimistic times, folks?

Buffalo Bill

Have met Andy Driver a couple of times and comes across as a really good guy. Think he could make a massive impact over the next 5 months if he can stay fit.

I really hope lessons were learnt against Celtic a couple of weeks back that we must make a fast start when playing the Old Firm. The game was over after 20 minutes then but this Rangers side can be got at so we need to be on the front foot from the off and show them they are in for a game.

Aye your'e probably right, we don't want to upset our big cousins now do we? :sad:

Couldn't give a toss, just not really a fan of the whole Kaunas love-in thing. And considering our glorious record in Europe it would be advisable to just keep quiet otherwise we'll just look like a wee team trying to wind up a big team :)

MackaysCentreSpot

Hearts duo Berra and Driver up for Gers

And so they should be along with the rest of the squad.

If you can not get up for this game then you should pack your feckin bags and take up some other form of employment.

Archived