SPL Player/Manager of the Month

redm

It's not normally something I pay all that much attention to but after reading Andy Driver's comments about it all being very much about confidence for the players at the moment, I figure it's worth trying to give them a wee boost and voting for them this month.

You have to be registered with the website but it only takes a jiffy...

http://www.cbfootball.co.uk/

Csabas record

4 from 5 won in December, sadly given thats likely to be 2 from 6 losses, even to the OF I can't see him getting it.

Again I can't see driver getting it either, would imagine Sandaza or Robertson have more chance.

As Much as I would love them to win it, can't see it happening, voted all the same

Csabas record

4 from 5 won in December, sadly given thats likely to be 2 from 6 losses, even to the OF I can't see him getting it.

Again I can't see driver getting it either, would imagine Sandaza or Robertson have more chance.

As Much as I would love them to win it, can't see it happening, voted all the same

Good of you to be as negative as possible about it.

Voted Mixu & Gary Caldwell....Personally think Tattie Heid is doing a Great Job and after last night, Gary Caldwell is my new favourite player!! :P

Csabas record

Have you got the lottery numbers for December too?

Horatio Caine

Trouble is, it's the manager's curse. Voted manager of the month usually means a defeat on the first Saturday thereafter.

Trouble is, it's the manager's curse. Voted manager of the month usually means a defeat on the first Saturday thereafter.

Which would be two days after we play Rangers....meaning we should beat them? I'd take that. :)

Csabas record

4 from 5 won in December,.

I'll take that. :P

I think you were supposed to vote for a manager, player and young player. :P

Archived