DREAM TEAM FOR SATURDAY?

Captain Price

Guest jambomickey
whad'ya think is the best team for the game on saturday?

same as last week for me because we played well as a team and every player deserves to play again

whad'ya think is the best team for the game on saturday?

balogh

neilson karipidis berra wallace

templeton jonsson aguiar driver

glen nade

get the young lads in. why not blood them in a game we can probably afford to lose? i would love hearts to just have a real go at them. those are the players to do it.

Balogh

Neilson Zaliukis Berra Wallace

Palazeulos Karapidis

Jonnson Aguiar Driver

Nade

Subs: Thomson, Rapnik, Obua, Templeton, Glen, Makela, Kello

Balogh

Neilson

Wallace

Zali

Berra

Kingston

Driver

Eggert

Kari

Bruno

Nade

Kello, Rapnik,McGowan,Ruben,Glen,Makela, Obua

Any set pieces will be vital and between Bruno and Zali I see our key dangers.

We need to stick to our game and not sit back as they will crucify us if we do, but I am confident.

Templeton should be given a chance later on as long as we are not annihilating us as his pace and trickery could well catch out their ageing and slow defence.

Wouldnt call it the dream team, but the best we have.

Hackney Hearts

This is the team that beat them 4-2 last season ... how does our current side compare? (3 of the goalscorers will be missing...)

Banks

Neilson

Wallace

Berra

Tall

Kingston

Zaliukas

Stewart

Audrey

Nade

Driver

Clum, Palazuelos, and Ivaskevicius came on 2nd half.

Balogh

Neilson

Wallace

Zali

Berra

Kingston

Driver

Eggert

Kari

Bruno

Nade

Kello, Rapnik,McGowan,Ruben,Glen,Makela, Obua

Any set pieces will be vital and between Bruno and Zali I see our key dangers.

We need to stick to our game and not sit back as they will crucify us if we do, but I am confident.

Templeton should be given a chance later on as long as we are not annihilating us as his pace and trickery could well catch out their ageing and slow defence.

Wouldnt call it the dream team, but the best we have.

Temps will have to be on the bench if he's to come on. I think. Need to check SFA website and get back to you.

I'd be happy with the same as last week, it was very balanced, attacking down the left with Wallace and Driver and Ruben covering when they attacked. On the right we kept things tight with Neilson and Jonsson, when the decided to attack then Karipidis came back a bit. Nade and Aguiar seemed to work well together up front with Aguiar dropping back when we didn't have the ball and Nade working hard as well.

..................Balogh

...Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Jonsson Karipidis Palazuelos Driver

.......................Aguiar

...........Nade

That will do for me.

Its become boringly predictable now...Oh I do miss that moment at around one hour before kick off where my jaw hit the floor then the rage kicked in

Sad thing is though Jonsson at right midfield blatantly didnt work last weekend, so on the one hand you dont change a winning team, but on the other you cant have any position misfiring when taking on Rangers.

IF Kingston is fit he should come in to right midfield IMO.

I know there are issues there but he is more likely to be of some impact from right midfield than Jonsson

Its become boringly predictable now...Oh I do miss that moment at around one hour before kick off where my jaw hit the floor then the rage kicked in

Sad thing is though Jonsson at right midfield blatantly didnt work last weekend, so on the one hand you dont change a winning team, but on the other you cant have any position misfiring when taking on Rangers.

I know there are issues there but he is more likely to be of some impact from right midfield than Jonsson

Kingston to right midfield, Jonsson to centre midfield, Karipidis to centre back, Zaliukas to the stand ...

Balogh

Neilson-Karipidis-Berra-Wallace

Kingston-Jonsson-Aguiar-Palazuelos-Driver

Nade

Depends which Kingston turns up. He tends to not bother his erse against the bigger teams unfortunately.

.....................Kello.................

......Neilson - Karipidis - Berra - Wallace

..Kingston -Bruno - Palazuelos -Driver

.............Nade - Torres???????;)

or Glen just as good!

I wouldn't change a winning team. I think we need to respect Rangers are a dangerous side and I would opt for Jonsson over Kingston due to the former's defensive nous. Driver, Bruno and Nade will give them plenty to think about.

Balogh

Neilson

Zaliukas

Berra

Wallace

Jonsson

Ruben

Karapidis

Bruno

Driver

Nade

Larry's sluggish early season form isn't enough to justify throwing him straight back in IMHO (against anyone other than the ugly sisters then I'd maybe risk him), but he will be a key player in the run of games we have coming up.

Guest JamboRobbo

On football ability, I'd agree with you.

But, I think part of why we're doing better, is that we are a team, not a group of individuals. We shouldn't change a winning team unnecesarily, therefore we should keep Larry on the bench IMO.

It would be nice to have a decent option on the bench for once.

ILarry's sluggish early season form isn't enough to justify throwing him straight back in IMHO (against anyone other than the ugly sisters then I'd maybe risk him), but he will be a key player in the run of games we have coming up.

It is the best time to put him back in as we expect to lose this one anyway. Same with Obua, we may as well give him a start against Rangers/Celtic so he is ready for the real games. Play them both now and they will be better prepared to face Motherwell.

MackaysCentreSpot

.....................Kello.................

......Neilson - Zali - Berra - Wallace

..Jonsson -Kingston - Palazuelos -Driver

.......................Aguiar

...........Nade

On football ability, I'd agree with you.

But, I think part of why we're doing better, is that we are a team, not a group of individuals. We shouldn't change a winning team unnecesarily, therefore we should keep Larry on the bench IMO.

It would be nice to have a decent option on the bench for once.

Fair enough

Just dont think Jonsson worked at right midfield.

We_are_the_Hearts

I'd play Larry at right mid and put Jonsson back to Centre Half in place of Zaliukas. 4-4-1-1

Balogh

Robbie-Jonsson-Berra-Wallace

Larry-Karipidis-Ruben-Driver

Aguair

Nade

I'd play Larry at right mid and put Jonsson back to Centre Half in place of Zaliukas. 4-4-1-1

Balogh

Robbie-Jonsson-Berra-Wallace

Larry-Karipidis-Ruben-Driver

Aguair

Nade

The one good thing about Zaliukas I can say is that he does seem to raise his game (a little bit) in the big games.

Not to say that I want to see him play for us again, but he does seem to be slightly better in the bigger games.

We_are_the_Hearts
The one good thing about Zaliukas I can say is that he does seem to raise his game (a little bit) in the big games.

Not to say that I want to see him play for us again, but he does seem to be slightly better in the bigger games.

Agree, although I noticed you also dropped him. If Zali doesn't play I would prefer Eggert back there as Kari is not aggressive or physical enough. Boyd and Darcheville can be aggressive where as Ferguson and Mendez are not.

Team picks itself.

The Balogh

Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Palazuelos Karipidis

Kingston Aguiar Driver

Nade

My team also.1 change,Larry for Eggert.

I think Obua deserves a chance to play in a game of this size.

:rolleyes:

:eek:

It would be great to beat Rangers but the most important game in the coming weeks is against United, it is a 6 pointer.

We need to make sure in case of injuries and suspensions that we have as many players fit and available for that game as possible.

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Drylaw Hearts
It would be great to beat Rangers but the most important game in the coming weeks is against United, it is a 6 pointer.

We need to make sure in case of injuries and suspensions that we have as many players fit and available for that game as possible.

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.

Garbage.

We need to play our best team in every game.

Garbage.

Wrong.

Tomorrow is the ideal time to rest players or bring others back to give them time on the park.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Garbage.

He's working up to a bring back Ksanavicius troll...;)

Guest jambomickey
Wrong.

Tomorrow is the ideal time to rest players or bring others back to give them time on the park.

bull sheet! rest players against one of the smaller teams not the best teams, bet you agreed with the team selection when we played hibs at aster rod in the c.i.s cup?

bull sheet! rest players against one of the smaller teams not the best teams, bet you agreed with the team selection when we played hibs at aster rod in the c.i.s cup?

Don't be silly.

Beating Motherwell and United is more important than beating Rangers.

Guest jambomickey
Don't be silly.

rubbish! winning every game is important. remember we're supposed to be competing with the old firm and ending there dominance! that was vlads boast remember?

Drylaw Hearts
Wrong.

I don't care who they rest tomorrow as long as our best players are playing on Saturday.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Balogh

Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Kingston Karipidis Palazuelos Driver

Aguiar

Nade

Subs: MacDonald, Thomson, Brown, Templeton, Obua, Makela, Mole/Glen

rubbish! winning every game is important. remember we're supposed to be competing with the old firm and ending there dominance! that was vlads boast remember?

FFS, No wonder you are always angry.

Hackney Hearts
Don't be silly.

But we're more likely to believe we can beat the likes of Dundee Utd if we've beaten Rangers. The mental strength that 5 winning games would bring is immense (or even 5 games unbeaten).

It's all about confidence and momentum.

Balogh

Neilson

Berra

Zaliukus

Wallace

Jonsson

Stewart

Karipidis

Bruno

Driver

Nade