glen or give templeton a chance or MAKELA:107years:

No we can't

He may also be cup tied come January if he plays on saturday

Can hearts recall callum elliot from livingston

as short off striker now that mole broken foot

and tullberg injured again or shall we recall

glen or give templeton a chance or MAKELA:107years:

FFS, I hope not:eek:

Think it would be in most loan contracts that a player could be recalled at any point of agreement. Pound for a penny though that Livingston probably wont have permission to play him on saturday!:)

Commander Harris
Think it would be in most loan contracts that a player could be recalled at any point of agreement. Pound for a penny though that Livingston probably wont have permission to play him on saturday!:)

I imagine Hearts could have him back at any time, he wouldn't be able to register to play for Hearts until the window opened though.

The Fifa/Uefa rules prevent this unless it is an emergency loan.

Well we could recall him, we just couldnt play for him until January when his registation can revert

Also Landi was talking about his squad for Saturday and players unavailable in the EEN on monday, didnt see any mention of Elliot though.

I imagine Hearts could have him back at any time, he wouldn't be able to register to play for Hearts until the window opened though.

I dont think it works like that because he is still a registered hearts player so think thats part and parcel of the loan deals.

I would also imagine that he would only be able to play for livingston in the cup if it was a season long loan deal. as its 6 months hearts wont risk losing him should they need to recall him.

I dont think it works like that because he is still a registered hearts player so think thats part and parcel of the loan deals.

I would also imagine that he would only be able to play for livingston in the cup if it was a season long loan deal. as its 6 months hearts wont risk losing him should they need to recall him.

Well that is how it is

Unless its an emergency loan, which elliot isnt the player can only play for one club per window thus elliot is unavailable to play - we can recall him - until January.

As per the next bit, who knows but Landi wasnt excluding him in his interviews when discussing who was unavailable.

Definitely can't play for HM until window opens. Livingston will have to ask Hearts' permission to play him in the cup. The answer will tell us if he is likely to be returning.

If Hearts can recall him, which I would be surprised if this clause was not in the loan deal, then he can play for hearts straight away, no need to wait for the window to reopen.....but lets hope it doesnt come to that.

Archived