UEFA Should Take Action!!!!

MackaysCentreSpot

MackaysCentreSpot

Anyone watch the Arsenal v Dynamo Kiev game or highlights last night and see the most blatant cheating I have seen in a very long time.

The Kiev player Aliev gets tackled and goes down as though he has had his leg decapitated and rolls around in agony. Then as the play goes on, he has a look up and sees that his team have possession of the ball and is up like a whippet and then takes part in the attack.

The ref took no action so surely UEFA have to act on this kind of behaviour and being honest even if the ref had taken action they should be giving this player a ban for his behaviour.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Anyone watch the Arsenal v Dynamo Kiev game or highlights last night and see the most blatant cheating I have seen in a very long time.

The Kiev player Aliev gets tackled and goes down as though he has had his leg decapitated and rolls around in agony. Then as the play goes on, he has a look up and sees that his team have possession of the ball and is up like a whippet and then takes part in the attack.

The ref took no action so surely UEFA have to act on this kind of behaviour and being honest even if the ref had taken action they should be giving this player a ban for his behaviour.

BURN HIM!:eek:

I agree 100%. Sadly it's not just foreigners that do ut, I remember a Hearts Motherwell game (possibly the semi final at Easter Road) where our own dancing queen did exactly the same thing.

Personaly I'd be to embarased to do it.

If they know whats goos for them they'll have an inquiry into how Celik where not given enough help by the ref to ensure they progressed to the next round............oh sorry it's uefa not the sfa.....

MackaysCentreSpot
Is'nt decapitation related to your head, not our knee?

Apologies for pointing this out immaturely :P

Apology accepted but I did not mention knee anywhere.

But it actually seems that you can decapitate your femur which is found in the leg.

Hip Joint Resurfacing is an attractive concept because it preserves rather than removes the femoral head and neck. With a more natural arthroplasty the hip feels normal and has a greater range of motion. Because the femur is not decapitated, hip resurfacing is less truly less invasive (rather than just small incision) surgery. [/Quote]

I P Knightley

Comedy gold.

you're right. They ought to punish him.

Others are right. They won't.

I'm not a great fan of Rooney but at least he had the balls to apologise..

Ha, ha! And a very fulsome & public apology it was too.

"Sir Alex Ferguson says Wayne Rooney apologised to him and opponents Villarreal for diving"

Sralex goes on to say:

"I think he's been watching Robert Pires too much. At least he apologised to their players. You'd never see Pires do that."

Odious people.

Archived