Ronaldo 'Tackle'

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Did anyone see the boy for Villareals tackle on Ronaldo which lead to a straight red?!

He maybe tickled Ronaldos knee and Ronaldo went down like he had been shot and must have rolled over at least 12 times.

What a joke the guy is.

Great player but his pathetic poofy-ness means Messi will **** on him from a great height in years to come.

I think your both right tbh

Terrible challenge,definitly not a bad red card, other refs might have let him off with a yellow.

Ronaldo however fouled or not rolls about looking to get the boy sent off, thats not what football is about.

Yes the guy probably deserved to go off, but ronaldo should stop acting like a ballsack

Malcolm Tucker
So you never saw the stud marks down his knee on the ITV highlights then?

He did it to himself coz he's a pansy diving fudge-budger obviously :P

So you never saw the stud marks down his knee on the ITV highlights then?

Got to admit, I saw that after I had posted the thread! :eek:

However, my point still stands. He was rolling about like a fecking fairy in order to get the guy sent off.

It wasn't a 'tickle' but it wasn't a red.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not the guys biggest fan but must agree the tackles were pretty bad tonight. Hate this notion though that players like him deserve more protection though. The ref sent the boy off. What more do they want? His balls on a plate!!!

This diplomacy business just doesn't become you, Prancer. If you're not careful you might lose your reputation. :)

Got to admit, I saw that after I had posted the thread! :eek:

However, my point still stands. He was rolling about like a fecking fairy in order to get the guy sent off.

It wasn't a 'tickle' but it wasn't a red.

:laugh:

He was rolling about a fair bit, but the tackle was outrageously high and had studs showing. That's a red all day every day in my book.

He gets enough justified stick for faking it without giving him abuse for one that genuinely would have been a "sair yin".

Feck this, I'm away to my bed!

Hopefully this thread will be gone by the morning! :biggrin:

Archived