Csaba Satisfaction

Spellczech

How well is Csaba doing so far?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How well is Csaba doing so far?

I'm as fickle as **** so I'll vote 7.

In seriousness, he does seem to be getting a lot out of the players, at the moment.

Hope it continues.

best in the land

judging by signings very poor.

also not convinced by team perfomances, slightly better than last year but not much.

rudi must stay

also not convinced by team perfomances, slightly better than last year but not much.

we are still getting results though..

ArmiyaRomanova

I think he arrived too late in preseason, and would have been making snap judgements - he had to give the squad a chance to prove themselves anyway.

What happens in the open window coming up and in the summer will be very interesting....

For me, 8 - third from the top, just like our current league position.

Fifteen games in is far too early to judge. The league position looks good, but we've had far easier games than most of our challengers. Time will tell.

The Old Tolbooth
Fifteen games in is far too early to judge. The league position looks good, but we've had far easier games than most of our challengers. Time will tell.

I agree that it's too early to judge him Makween, which is why I voted 5/10.

He seems to be turning things in our favour, slowly but surely, but he's also made some baffling decisions which make me wonder during matches.

I'll be more interested when he gets a chance to build his own team, rather than work with the pish he inherited.

Chad Sexington

I give Csaba a 7.

Pluses

I like him as a person. He's a very likable chap. :)

4 wins out of 4. Best since Burley statistically.

He has the team playing like...well, like a team.

I love his passion and work ethic.

He has brought the best out of guys like Nade and Berra.

Minuses

One up front ALL the time. :sad:

I'm yet to be fully convinced by any of his signings.

His interviews were fun at first...now I find myself dozing off after the first couple of hours.

Summary

Overall I feel he's done well.

If he can get a win against Der Hun on Saturday he'll move into extremely well territory.

*Chad Sexington was brought to you by Um Bongo.

Thig Ar Latha

Our challengers have been losing points to the Teams we've beaten in the last few weeks! I agree though that its early and results have to improve against Teams in the upper half. I'm reasonably hopeful that is about to happen.

8 from me for descent work in progress, but must'nt let it slip now that the hard work is starting to pay dividends. :cool:

Sub4TiddlerMurray

He seems to be turning things in our favour, slowly but surely, but he's also made some baffling decisions which make me wonder during matches.

I'll be more interested when he gets a chance to build his own team, rather than work with the pish he inherited.

I give Csaba an 8, given the circumstances and, like you say, given what he's had to work with, he probably deserves a 10. His decisions actually make complete sense to me compared to his immediate predecessors. His deployment of Aguiar and Karipidis has stopped teams running through our midfield. When you consider than none of our "strikers" seem to know where the goal is, and the lack of a strike threat has encouraged teams to have a go at us, this means that he has made the best use of what we do have and at least plugged the gaps. genius if you ask me.

I like him. He makes me feel good when I read the press these days as well!!

so, a big :fing10:

I gave him an eight, I voted how I feel this day, a couple of weeks ago I was critical of him. I do like to listen to him, at the moment he is talking the talk and walking the walk. He does seem to have got the team playing as a team, but as we have seen over the last few years that can disappear as rapidly as it appeared. I would be reluctant to vote a number and be held to it for a long time , instead a similar poll say once a month may show an informative average. Remember George Bush had one of the highest poll ratings in Presidential history at one time.

Eight.

The signings have been poor, but then again he does have what surely is the worlds worst medical staff behind him, but that makes the job he's done with the rest of them even better.

I don't think people remember just how bad this group of players looked at the end of last season. Bruno Aguiar has never looked this good and Christian Nade is playing consistent football for just about the first time in his career. He's also survived the owner binning the first choice goalkeeper.

I've gone for 8. He has improved the team with more or less the same group of diddies as last season, with us sitting in third with almost half of the season gone.

Obviously the two (outfield) signings he has made have not made mch if an impact. This is mostly due to injury but we'll see if Obua improves in the near fututre.

Another strange one for me is his refusal to let Glen anywhere near the first XI or subs bench when we've been crying out for strikers.

I vote 4.

Signs of improvement in the Falkirk game took that up a bit.

Pluses

- a more stable side, more organisation

- individual improvement from the likes of Nade

- good recent run of results

Minuses

- together

- lack of tactical flexibility

- capitulation against Celtic

- signings

- drivel spoken to the press

Charlie-Brown
I vote 4.

Signs of improvement in the Falkirk game took that up a bit.

Pluses

- a more stable side, more organisation

- individual improvement from the likes of Nade

- good recent run of results

Minuses

- together

- lack of tactical flexibility

- capitulation against Celtic

- signings

- drivel spoken to the press

Coco + 3 - 5 = -2 not 4 surely? Unless of course you squared it ;)

He's doing as well as Frail did, but speaks a bit more knowledgeably about football.

Pros : the players react to him like a genuine gaffer, motivation and attitude is better, more of a meritocracy exists

Cons : formation, inflexibility (despite preaching that it's a must), no real "style" of football in evidence, hasnt properly tried alternative tactics / personnel to solve attacking / defensive frailties

Overall, appears to be a competent enough choice to do whatever he has been asked to do. If he does have the final say on each position I am a bit concerned with some of his choices, if there are "puppet" tendancies he is handling them better than any other employee of Vlad has.

Victor Meldrew

7 out of 10 so far. Reasons:

1. We currently lie in 3rd place, 3 points ahead of fourth - that's good but not brilliant.

2. Csaba appear to be able to get results out of what is not really 'his' squad. I would hope that when he gets to sign more players, the team will improve further.

It is still too early to judge him properly. If I were to judge him now he would get a three or four out of ten as his record after playing every team once was incredibly poor. I will form a proper opinion on him at the end of the season.

Much like others, I would say that there are pros and cons.

Pros :

He talks a good game

He has the players support

He may have turned a corner regarding results

Cons :

"we pick the team together"

The pyramid formation

Karipidis in the midfield

Zaliukas in the team

Ksanavicius in the squad

Jonsson being shuffled around the pitch

His signings don't look great

He also does not seem to sign the right players ie we needed another left back and strikers yet we signed two goalkeepers and one injured striker

Up until now we still look miles off of teams like R@ng*rs, C*lt!c and Dundee United

As said above, there is a long way to go and many of the cons can be rectified.

Bouyed by the unexpectedly good results against St Mirren, ICT and Falkirk, I'll give him a 4 at the moment.

Our challengers have been losing points to the Teams we've beaten in the last few weeks!

That's true. All that I meant by that was that the only teams that we've played twice so far are ones that you'd really expect to finish in the bottom six this season.

I think that the earliest point where you can really judge how a team's likely to finish the season is after 22 games, once you've played everyone home and away.

Gave him an 8.

If he's having the same issues previous managers have had, and having to deal with the normal issues that comes with hearts under Vlad he's done a good job.

He seems to have changed the club from u19's (possibly further) right through to the 1st XI. For me so far so good, big test for those involved when January comes but lets wait and see.

I give Csaba a 7.

Pluses

Minuses

His interviews were fun at first...now I find myself dozing off after the first couple of hours.

Summary

If he can get a win against Der Hun on Saturday he'll move into extremely well territory.

Word.

Guest JamboRobbo
I give Csaba a 7.

Pluses

Minuses

Summary

I think generally the same as to what he's done well and badly.

But I rated that as a 6, not a 7. Maybe Im a bit hard to please. :P

P.S. Um Bongo is rubbish.

I think generally the same as to what he's done well and badly.

But I rated that as a 6, not a 7. Maybe Im a bit hard to please. :P

P.S. Um Bongo is rubbish.

Nope you just have sound and reasoned opinions

6 was the right answer ;)

Archived