HOMST Members and SOH Contributors Invited to Q&A With Csaba Mon 1st December

Jambo1874

I've been asked to put up a notice inviting all HOMST members and those with funds left in the SOH fund to the Gorgie Suite 7:30pm Monday 1st Dec (next Monday!!) for a Q&A session with Csaba.

Apologies for the late notice but HOMST were given late notice of the availability of Csaba and the Gorgie suite.

New/old members welcome, you can join/renew on the night if desired.

There will be an update on the SOH share situation - but it's going to get asked - basically the Trust do already hold shares in proxy for everyone with money left in the fund (over ?100) - and will be issuing certificates to state how many shares are held in proxy, what rights you have and how to convert to Hearts shares in your own right (ie not held in proxy) if you so wish. The price paid was 35p per share so ?100 contribution means HOMST hold 285 shares for you.

There have been several things holding this up, but the last and final one is waiting to get confirmation in writing from Hearts that everyone will have the same rights as ordinary shareholders - ie copies of accounts and invited to AGM. Once we have that then the certificates will be printed off and sent out.

Anyway - the purpose of this thread is to let you know about the meeting with Csaba - hope to see as many there as can make it at such short notice - all members/contributors will be emailed or written to in the next few days but wanted to get the message out there.

I've been asked to put up a notice inviting all HOMST members and those with funds left in the SOH fund to the Gorgie Suite 7:30pm Monday 1st Dec (next Monday!!) for a Q&A session with Csaba.

Apologies for the late notice but HOMST were given late notice of the availability of Csaba and the Gorgie suite.

New/old members welcome, you can join/renew on the night if desired.

There will be an update on the SOH share situation - but it's going to get asked - basically the Trust do already hold shares in proxy for everyone with money left in the fund (over ?100) - and will be issuing certificates to state how many shares are held in proxy, what rights you have and how to convert to Hearts shares in your own right (ie not held in proxy) if you so wish. The price paid was 35p per share so ?100 contribution means HOMST hold 285 shares for you.

There have been several things holding this up, but the last and final one is waiting to get confirmation in writing from Hearts that everyone will have the same rights as ordinary shareholders - ie copies of accounts and invited to AGM. Once we have that then the certificates will be printed off and sent out.

Anyway - the purpose of this thread is to let you know about the meeting with Csaba - hope to see as many there as can make it at such short notice - all members/contributors will be emailed or written to in the next few days but wanted to get the message out there.

BTTT!!

jamboinglasgow

wish I was in HOMST and able to come along but cant, but always love hearing about these Q and A's. It seems there are some intersting points brought up.

How much does it cost to join?

Usually ?10 (?5 concessions) but given it's half way through membership year it's now ?5 (2.50 concessions).

wish I was in HOMST and able to come along but cant, but always love hearing about these Q and A's. It seems there are some intersting points brought up.

The minutes from the meeting will be put on the Trust website at some point (given time for the person doing the minutes to type them up and get them approved as a true account by other people) - but usually I or someone else who will be there can come on here and give a few bullet points about what was said - assuming we can keep up with what Csaba is saying :)

How do I prove I have left money in Soh?

I still have my original receipt, but haven't kept the correspondence re the shares etc.

PM me or email [email protected] with name/address/email - I've got the database of SOH contributors and can get your details up to date - anyone else who needs to get address details up to date etc PM me or email [email protected].

PM me or email [email protected] with name/address/email - I've got the database of SOH contributors and can get your details up to date - anyone else who needs to get address details up to date etc PM me or email [email protected].

Cheers - you've got my stuff up to date as I received a letter re the shares not so long ago.

Cheers - you've got my stuff up to date as I received a letter re the shares not so long ago.

OK - sorry you prob meant how do you prove it at the meeting - I'll just check names off against the list or something. Obviously priority goes to Trust members and SOH contributors but there's nothing to stop non-members coming and joining on the night if they like.

How do I prove I have left money in Soh?

I still have my original receipt, but haven't kept the correspondence re the shares etc.

I am sure if you contact a certain John Borthwick he will be able to point you in the right direction....................of the cruise ship he booked for him and his bit of stuff;)

OOOOPPPPPSSSSS sorry that was the money from the WBMF not SOH

Generic Username
OK - sorry you prob meant how do you prove it at the meeting - I'll just check names off against the list or something. Obviously priority goes to Trust members and SOH contributors but there's nothing to stop non-members coming and joining on the night if they like.

My old boys a member but won't be attending, can I just use his details to attend? If not whats the damage to sign up on the night?

My old boys a member but won't be attending, can I just use his details to attend? If not whats the damage to sign up on the night?

That would be OK - but if you did decide to join then it's ?5 (?2.50 concessions) - see post #6.

Maybe meet you for a beer beforehand, Si?

You can surely afford a fiver? ;)

Shameless bump for this thread to let as many people as poss know about Monday's meeting with Csaba!

Thanks for stickying (sic) this mods ... sure to be a good night after the result today ;)

Sure to be an easy night for Csaba. :)

Archived