According to the vermin

Professor.Arturo

At the last AGM (or other big meeting) the board (or someone) agreed with VR that the debt should be capped at ?40M, this was when it was at ?30M (I think).

I don't know much about it really - can you tell?

Does someone know the exactedness of it all?

Indeed. Thing is, any person with a modicum of base sentient intelligence would have realised by now that the rumours are abolute bullshat and backed off. Apparently the posters on rabies.net lack the afforementioned attributes.

Colonel Kurtz

hobonomics after a daily dose of Mythadone

Apparantly their resident expert takes first line incoming calls for IF and has just managed to get the salutation correct after 2 weeks training.

Perhaps they should look at their own set up and ask where the car park money went,and why their debt was hawked around.

We_are_the_Hearts

How bitter and jealous can folk be? They really have an inferiority complex! If Hibs announced this all you would get out me would be "well done, but your team is still single fish". These morons go to some lengths to try and bring the pride and soul of Edinburgh down.:dribble:

Here is another cracker live from Leith.

Apparently the flair team known the world over as an expressive total football, passing, attacking and in general teachers of the great Brazilian teams of the past haven't won the scottish cup since 1902!!!!!

Un-believe-able I tell you, un-believe-able.

Anything muttered on that drug fuelled site should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Next they'll be telling us Petrie is flash with the cash and he has put clean socks on this year.

Totally sad, it will only be 91m!!

:eek::sarcasm:

:527::527:

Jog on Hobo!!

Isn't there a busy motorway you could go and play on?

Hibs fans are all dangleberries on my dangleberries.

Are your dangleberries juicy or dry?

Totally sad, it will only be 91m!!

:eek::sarcasm:

:527::527:

Spotsnorter - go and lose the sig nonsense. Like the hobos, it takes up too much space and is just pathetic.

jamboinglasgow
hobonomics after a daily dose of Mythadone

Apparantly their resident expert takes first line incoming calls for IF and has just managed to get the salutation correct after 2 weeks training.

Perhaps they should look at their own set up and ask where the car park money went,and why their debt was hawked around.

your scareing me, my money is in IF, and some idiot hobo has some control over it :eek:

Spotsnorter - go and lose the sig nonsense. Like the hobos, it takes up too much space and is just pathetic.

This is good - it should stick. :)

BangkokHearts

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

lets not be too hard on the dismorphic shower of grannie muggers, how would you feel if your team had been in the shadow of your near neighbours since 1875? so lets cut them a bit smack,,oops slack

We are now ?100 million in debt, or its an ellaborate ploy by VR to do a runner, or they know the council will knock it back yada yada yada!!

They really are a sad bunch of strawclutching pondlife!

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=105829

These anal orifii understand NOTHING!!

The debt is NOT ?100m. When you add the current debt (?28m) to the SPEND on the new stand, hotel, gym shops etc, the total debt will be ?100m....less the value of the assets created by the SPEND (Hotel, gym, shops & flats). Even if these new assets were worth just ?30, the debt would be c ?70m, with increased income to fund repayments and a completed Tynie, with hotel, shops etc worth perhaps ?70 to show for it. DEBT..yes, but with assets and a sympatheic creditor to support it.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Spot on!

And they Fear us and on Saturday they are going to Suffer!

skotskosparta
These anal orifii understand NOTHING!!

The debt is NOT ?100m. When you add the current debt (?28m) to the SPEND on the new stand, hotel, gym shops etc, the total debt will be ?100m....less the value of the assets created by the SPEND (Hotel, gym, shops & flats). Even if these new assets were worth just ?30, the debt would be c ?70m, with increased income to fund repayments and a completed Tynie, with hotel, shops etc worth perhaps ?70 to show for it. DEBT..yes, but with assets and a sympatheic creditor to support it.

So on that basis, Hibs have no debt, as the current land and stands are more than the debt in the mortgage!!

WOOO HOO :)

So on that basis, Hibs have no debt, as the current land and stands are more than the debt in the mortgage!!

I did not say Hearts will have no debt! In fact I said (approx) "debt-yes, but covered by assets and a sympathetic creditor".

On that basis, Hibs also have debt, but more than covered by the value of the ground and stadium built on it.

My point is, Hearts debt will not increase to the ?100m some Hobos believe. They are purchasing assets with the increased borrowings. So I am not worried about Hearts', nor should you be with Hibs', finances. The borrowings are backed by valuable assets.

cobbyshambles

100m in debt isn't even logical for a team like hearts,there is no way we could accrue over 70 million in debt over a season.

Miller Jambo 60
100m in debt isn't even logical for a team like hearts,there is no way we could accrue over 70 million in debt over a season.

The HOBOS will suffer on saturday big time 4-0

Colonel Kurtz

hobonomics

The car park generated enough to pay off the mortgage,where did the money go.

A portion of the debt was sold to marston securities in lieu of future profits

The holding co is owned by Saint Tom and Ned Flanders,who is also the highest paid employee ,despite nor being willing to pay players

I know all the nonsense rumours that have been doing the rounds recently about us going in to administration and the level of debt, but do we know how the new stand and associated buildings are being financed? I'm assuming that's going to be financed by UBIG and we'll then lease the main stand from them? Or does it really matter as there's bound to be some clever accounting going on and at the end of the day everything is under UBIG somewhere or other. I think that's how the Huns managed to wipe out so much of their debt as it was basically transferred to another one of David Murray's companies.

Sorry if I've missed this info before, but I can't find it with the search function.

Archived