Aberdeen fans

Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

Not on here to defend them or us for that matter, but they have been slaugtered for chants and songs at Ipox at the week end.

I know every club has unsavoury elements but is it just me that thinks Pot/Kettle/black? What i am trying to say is what is it about the Old firm that brings the worst out in everybody else, In every single case of sectairian, race or other nasty stuff, the OF are almost entirely involved.

I am not going to critisise their support as its not my place to, It is all our place to get our own house in order and be self policing. As is the Aberdeen support.

The OF continue to play the victim card, and between each other thellik are far better at it IMHO. The both try to deflect attention from their own clubs; hence SDM having a go at the Dundee clubs, Reid does not think that their fans racialy,religoiusly and generaly humanitarianly abusing us was worth 'quote' "mentioning"?

We are not as bad as some PC tools on this board think we are, there is still work to do, as do all clubs, but again I shall re-itterate if the OF dont start getting their own houses in order then it is down to the SFA to do it for them?

sheep fans have previous for this kind of thing. It doesn't surprise me at all that they're back up to their old tricks. :sad:

what old tricks, they still think its the early 80's

The Old Tolbooth

There was probably not a lot wrong with the Dons fans songs to be honest (although I haven't heard them), I get the feeling that it's yet another attempt to deflect attention away from the filth of the OF songs in an attempt to try and give them more protection, it's pathetic!

Generic Username

Roll on Saturday when Rangers come skipping into town, singing songs of brotherly love, peace on earth and just being all round great great fans...

the song was wrong but this defects any attention away from Rangers or Celtic.

at tynie recently the smelltic fans went through the whole IRA party song book, both inside and outside the ground, this hardly got a mention in the mhedia and was swept under the carpet pretty quick sharp but a Hearts fan calling (rightly so) GS an ass hole got more attention and was in the news for days.

as another poster has put the Ugly sisters bring out the worst in other fans, and it'll be the same when the horrible bigoted knuckle dragging vermin come to town on saturday :sad:

Theres a video of the incident on Youtube

Basically a disabled rangers fan taking ages to hobble up the steps, aberdeen supporters sing "2 david murrays" then cheer when he reaches the top.

Maybe a bit tasteless and offensive but completely hypocritical of rangers to be moaning given their own fans

Guest Dipped Flake

Basically a disabled rangers fan taking ages to hobble up the steps, aberdeen supporters sing "2 david murrays" then cheer when he reaches the top.

Maybe a bit tasteless and offensive but completely hypocritical of rangers to be moaning given their own fans

I'm sorry and I admit it is in very bad taste but I found that very funny. I know that I would not find it funny if I had a disabled friend/family member but it just tickled me.

I'm sorry and I admit it is in very bad taste but I found that very funny. I know that I would not find it funny if I had a disabled friend/family member but it just tickled me.

No comment :P

Miller Jambo 60
There was probably not a lot wrong with the Dons fans songs to be honest (although I haven't heard them), I get the feeling that it's yet another attempt to deflect attention away from the filth of the OF songs in an attempt to try and give them more protection, it's pathetic!

Correct John the huns are a joke like the tims with their bigot bile.

The dons have a good away support like us.

What were they singing.

I remember on my not too frequent visits to Ibrox that a disabled Rangers fan who sits in the Copeland road stand to the left of the away support always waiting until everyone else had left and struggling manfully up the stairs and out. the poor guy really has difficulty with the steps but goes for it. He also gives us a wave when he gets to the top. I respect people like that.

As for the sheep? who cares never as bad as the uglies

MacDonald Jardine

That's the typical argument.

Rangers are bigoted so they're fair game for anything.

Aberdeen are non sectarian so they can do what they like and still take the moral high ground.

Who cares?

Probably not David Murray.

Sticks and stones and that eh.

I just dinnae get why some people get so uppity about songs sung at football.

We sing about a hibs player with one eye, Hibs sing about Wallace Mercers death, celtic sing about the IRA rangers sing about the murder of a celtic fan. This sort of thing happens ALL the time in football. Its wrong and you would never get away with it elsewhere. There aint really a topic too far according to alot of football fans but like it or not it is part and parcel of football.

King of the North
That's the typical argument.

Rangers are bigoted so they're fair game for anything.

Aberdeen are non sectarian so they can do what they like and still take the moral high ground.

I wouldn't say Rangers are fair game for anything because they are bigotted, but it is astonishing, astonishing that they could ever have the nerve to attempt to take the moral high ground over anything other supporters get up to.

A bit of (admittedly sick) banter is nothing compared to the institutionalised mass hate that the huns indulge in every single weekend.

David Murray will no doubt use this next time he tries to convince the world that loads of other clubs are as bad as rangers.

Archived