Huns game in Gran Canaria

Heartbeat

will be in Gran Canaria on Saturday Morning and dont know the place.

Anyone know with any degree of certainty where I will catch the game. I am on a cruise ship so will be in the port area.

Ta in advance

If your willing to put up with loads of Huns there are a couple of Rangers pubs. One in Puerto Rico and the other in Playa De Inglais. I think they are both called The Highlander.

will be in Gran Canaria on Saturday Morning and dont know the place.

Anyone know with any degree of certainty where I will catch the game. I am on a cruise ship so will be in the port area.

Ta in advance

If you're in Puerto Rico then you just need to go into the main centre and theres a scottish / rangers boozer that will have it on. The place isnt that big so it's easy to find. If you come up the steps at the bottom end its only 50m or so up tucked in on your left hand side.

If you're not in Puerto Rico then I'm not sure but I always find walking into the first pub you see and asking for the closest Scottish bar works out well!

there's an irish bar in the main bit of playa de inglais (lots of bars in a circle complex that has about 3 or 4 floors) i forget the name tho, its got setanta. i watched us pump livi there 3 years ago, 4-0 or 4-1 was it? really friendly staff and nice pints too.

failing that get a taxi to the highlander bar, wont cost much....just be ready to put up with a hell of a lot of huns there. i watched the scotland norway game in there and it has to be seen to be believed, signed holland strips on the wall n everything!

Archived