This weeks headlines - what are we going to get?

marshallschunkychicken

marshallschunkychicken

What does everyone think the redtops are going to pull out of the bag this week, as they try to crank up the pressure ahead of Saturday?

My guess will be Bruno / Driver / Berra to Rangers in January as a starter.

Any more?

ToadKiller Dog

I expect some pointless little story in the ****** about the goings on with Vlad and one of the pyramid teams,and maybe some throw away comment about ukios bankas from one of there financial experts like say gary ralston in the ****.

What does everyone think the redtops are going to pull out of the bag this week, as they try to crank up the pressure ahead of Saturday?

Any more?

Just reiterating your point there - 'interest being shown' in Driver is surely a nap. However Bruno might just slip under the radar as they probably think he's a Lith 'no mark' anyway

Berra, their attention span will have been exceeded already so they will have forgotten about him !

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Any more?

"Contract talks on ice for Hearts in form midfielder Bruno Aguiar"

Jam Tarts 1874

There are far more rubbish made up negative headlines posted by a small handfull regulars on here.

One only has to look at any week's posts to see the usual "I've heard Kingston/Berra/Driver are away etc etc" or "Romanov to sell Hearts to keep UKIO afloat etc".

No point in criticising the media when there are a few individuals on here determined to attract attention to themselves.

Nevio Scala is learning English and Vlad wants him to replace Csaba in January.

...However he cant come till August as he needs to learn about Scottish football.

The Sun - Mad Vlad set to go bust

The Record - Berra, Driver and that Lithuianian Aguiar on Walt's radar

The Star - Gun Tootin' Wallace involved in Carrick Knowe Spar robbery

The Daily Mail - Diana revealed: she was the people's princess

Buffalo Bill

The Mighty Thor

The Star - Zaliukus ate my hamster!

The Evening Erin - Bazza Anderson Exclusive - Nade: my Topkapi hell

The FT - Ukio Bankas want 4-4-2 - Pounds for the whole lot!

i reckon some trumped up pish about how uefa or fifa are set to clamp down hard on clubs who are heavily in debt. hearts will be cited as having a ?37M debt.... even though we don't.

another made up pile of knickers about how uefa or fifa are set to put an end to people having interests in more than one club.

even more rancid pish about how hearts are set to be 'hammered' for their disciplinary record, fines, points deductions, floggings, pumpings, administration even.... to get the hobos all wet in the gusset area.

Martin Bain in 'Incredelous' shocker

Full double spread picture of Ally McMoist in swimwear, the usual ejaculation over Rangers.

Apart from that, probably the ususal p!sh as mentioned, Berra to Rangers in Jan being the Fav for me.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to laugh at Andy Webster...MWAHAHAH!!!!

There are far more rubbish made up negative headlines posted by a small handfull regulars on here.

One only has to look at any week's posts to see the usual "I've heard Kingston/Berra/Driver are away etc etc" or "Romanov to sell Hearts to keep UKIO afloat etc".

No point in criticising the media when there are a few individuals on here determined to attract attention to themselves.

No way they would have a headline that long!!:)

boabyarsebiscuit

I've actually been told that both the Herald, Daily Record and Sun will be leading with a Sir David Murray / Martin Bain interview on "security issues".

They'll point out that as Rangers didn't sell the tickets for Saturday's match themselves they have heard of a plot by non-Rangers fans to shame the club. Some snippets from the article, ...

Martin Bain said, "Rangers security sources have warned us that elements outside the core Rangers support will fully utilise the opportunity to blacken the club's name at Tynecastle on Saturday. Hearts must take full responsibility for this."

Sir David Murray added "I've been watching the chat on the internet this week. And Hearts, well, it's worse than anything I've seen between Celtic and Rangers. Even Hearts fans themselves are disgusted at the evil racism that festers at Tynecastle."

Hearts fan Charles Drown commented "Sir David Murray is right. BNP activists are stirring things up online. I mean only this week some so-called Hearts fans compared midfield pocket-dynamo Audrius Ksanavicius to a cartoon character. And people keep deliberately spelling Marius Zaliclueless's name wrong. I think the police should get involved. There's no place for this type of racism at Hearts.".

Hearts' owner Vladimir Romanov was not available for comment.

Charlie-Brown

That was actually quite funny boaby, you'd do better writing satire for bremner, bird & fortune than posting pish on here, wasted talent! :)

boabyarsebiscuit
That was actually quite funny boaby, you'd do better writing satire for bremner, bird & fortune than posting pish on here, wasted talent! :)

Why, thank you, kind sir.

The Star - Zaliukus ate my hamster!

The Evening Erin - Bazza Anderson Exclusive - Nade: my Topkapi hell

The FT - Ukio Bankas want 4-4-2 - Pounds for the whole lot!

That's brilliant!

Archived