Overseas highlights

Sydney from Sydney

Can't get them on BBC overseas. Anyone know where to see the goals from Saturday's game ?

Cheers,

Syd'

If you just mean the Hearts game.

Hearts world surely.;)

Are you saying that you are 'blocked' from the BBC.co.uk site ?

I notice there is an option on mine to select UK or World versions ?

Kalamazoo Jambo

We 'international' viewers are blocked completely from viewing the Scottish Premier goals on the BBC website. Unfortunately, it doesn't matter what version you select.

Hearts World is my way of watching the highlights.

Jimmy McNulty

Pity there is no way to bypass the IP checker and fool the site into thinking you are from a British IP.

(Hint, Hint, pls PM me details of above whoever mentioned this option a while back).

Can't get them on BBC overseas. Anyone know where to see the goals from Saturday's game ?

Cheers,

Syd'

highlights were on setanta last night at 7 on the full SPL its normally repeated a few times during the week

What happens if you use the link usually pasted on the weekly "BBC Highlights are now up lads" type threads ..........is that just the same ?

I would have maybe thought that you would then connect via the JKB server giving a UK appearance .............or is that nonsense :sad:

It would probably cause bandwidth issues for Kickback then mind :(

I have hunted high and low for a way around the BBC system and it would appear none exists.

Rab put me onto UKNova recently and I have been getting MOTD recently. They also have Sportscene. This is the first week I have been keen to download it. Will let you know how it goes.

http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/torrent/view/69179

Chaps - can anyone help me here? I've finally bit the bullet and have started downloading torrents of games, and have installed both BitTorrent and Vuze - but I'm not getting anywhere. I think it's because my ISP port isn't open: I use a Siemens Gigaset SE 587 router, but don't have the techie experience to set things up. I'm a bit scared of buggering up something on my PC too.

What should I do?

BBC World videos do not work in Australia or Dubai where I am now. Heartsworld is the only place I know. However Aguar freekick is on Youtube I think.:107years:

What happens if you use the link usually pasted on the weekly "BBC Highlights are now up lads" type threads ..........is that just the same ?

I would have maybe thought that you would then connect via the JKB server giving a UK appearance .............or is that nonsense :sad:

It would probably cause bandwidth issues for Kickback then mind :(

yeah fraid not, its the IP address from your PC not the website server, its a pain in the ar33 to be honest but not much we can do about it :mad:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Going back to the OP, Setanta Australia only costs $10 per month. I watch it alongside Hearts World.

Going back to the OP, Setanta Australia only costs $10 per month. I watch it alongside Hearts World.

Costs me $15 a month but is well worth it with Scottish Cup, Internationals, Live SPL (with every Derby live), Highlights every week and live FA Cup this season as well.

Archived