This Is England and Late Night Hollyoaks

RoyCropper

Both of these are on tonight.

I have never seen This Is England and looks ok but i reckon it will be kind of stereotypical skinhead racism. Channel 4 10pm, Anyone seen it?

Also E4 10pm, Late Night Hollyoaks, always worth a watch even just for the babes. But i believe sometime this week Zoe and Sarah go "experimental" which should be fantastic. :)

Also just watching Summer Heights High on BBC3 just now, absolutely fantastic. "**** you sir" :)

This is England is excellent. It's really not too stereotyped at all. Very little violence either. One of the best films i've ever seen for building the tension up. It's almost a relief when it all kicks off.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I thought This is England was bouf. But thats just my opinion.

Late Night Hollyoaks totally cracks me up. I love the way they shoehorn crap swearing into the dialogue, purely cos they can. Hilarious.

Both of these are on tonight.

I have never seen This Is England and looks ok but i reckon it will be kind of stereotypical skinhead racism. Channel 4 10pm, Anyone seen it?

Also E4 10pm, Late Night Hollyoaks, always worth a watch even just for the babes. But i believe sometime this week Zoe and Sarah go "experimental" which should be fantastic. :)

Also just watching Summer Heights High on BBC3 just now, absolutely fantastic. "**** you sir" :)

Quality show. I'm well chuffed they're repeating it.

"I didn't ******ing touch his ******ing d**k you ******!"

This is England is def worth a watch, goes a bit deeper than just sterotypical skinhead racism.

Shows the difference of older style skinheads who were more peaceful, more into music etc and the rise of the type of skinhead's we all think of, neo nazi's etc.

This is Englands a decent movie. With the exception of the young lad getting it on with the older bird. That was a bit disturbing. I might not even be thinking of the right movie, it's been a while since I've seen it.

Even better, just reliased Shame Meadows is in it, superb actor. This is England that is.

Shane Meadows directed and wrote it but I don't think he acts in it. In fact, I don't think he acts much at all although he is in a room for romeo brass.

blondejamtart
This is Englands a decent movie. With the exception of the young lad getting it on with the older bird. That was a bit disturbing. I might not even be thinking of the right movie, it's been a while since I've seen it.

I found that part quite disturbing too, I have to admit. Film overall is good though - definitely worth watching.

It's not bad, Dead Man's Shoes is far better though.

I stumbled on that by chance a couple of years back and thought it was excellent, didn't even know what I was watching until the end; terrifying film.

I loved This Is England first time I watched it but just couldn't get into it tonight at all. Also, I think the ending is pretty lame.

Archived