Swaggering about the place with a big smile on your face

Craigieboy

Is it just me?

When Hearts are on a good run, it really does make a difference to my overall mood.

Work on a Monday takes on a different perspective.

It's good to be a Hearts fan these days.

Imagine we get a win against Rangers.............

Is it just me?

When Hearts are on a good run, it really does make a difference to my overall mood.

If enough of us imagine it then it will happen (according to some theorists anyway). I'd say that it was worth a go. And yes, in response to your question, life does seem much sweeter. :)

Its great.

All the hobos try and think about something else to slag us about.

Administration, flats etc.

I just laugh at them.

"7 points" was my reply this morning.

I felt sorry for them for the fact they were more interested in putting me down for supporting Hearts rather than celebrating the fact they got a good result at the weekend.

Oh well the joys of being a hobo eh

:107years::107years:

Its great.

I just laugh at them.

I felt sorry for them for the fact they were more interested in putting me down for supporting Hearts rather than celebrating the fact they got a good result at the weekend.

is there a joy to being a hobo?

never having to work? different view out of the bedroom window every morning?

Its great.

I just laugh at them.

That's the life of a Hobo - sad and desperate.

Their ultimate success is seeing us fail.

If enough of us imagine it then it will happen (according to some theorists anyway). I'd say that it was worth a go. And yes, in response to your question, life does seem much sweeter. :)

Or maybe we should all pray! Csaba thinks it'll work!

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Individuality-helps-Hearts-create-spine.4723705.jp

Ifwe beat Rangers, the season becomes very exciting!!!

Or maybe we should all pray! Csaba thinks it'll work!

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Individuality-helps-Hearts-create-spine.4723705.jp

Ifwe beat Rangers, the season becomes very exciting!!!

Ah, the old "God will help us in our sporting endeavours" trick. :) As if God doesn't have better things to do. Does it mean that God counts up all the prayers for any given match and awards the match to the side with the most prayers? Perhaps that's why that staunch Catholic club Real Madrid has done so well over the years. ;)

Miller Jambo 60
Ah, the old "God will help us in our sporting endeavours" trick. :) As if God doesn't have better things to do. Does it mean that God counts up all the prayers for any given match and awards the match to the side with the most prayers? Perhaps that's why that staunch Catholic club Real Madrid has done so well over the years. ;)

4 wins in a row the Hearts are back im happy.

Lets do the Gers.

Is it just me?

Interesting that nobody talked to me about the weekend's football at work today... I took that as a good sign! Normally it's the first Monday morning conversation topic.

I think we should arrange prayers to Allah, Buddha, Jah, Vishnu, Thor, any god we can think of - including Robbo.

Might not work, but worth a bash!

I think we should arrange prayers to Allah, Buddha, Jah, Vishnu, Thor, any god we can think of - including Robbo.

Might not work, but worth a bash!

Aye, well there's nothing like hedging your bets. :) I know it sounds corny but I just want to see us get laid into them as if it were a cup final. No prisoners type of stuff. It wouldn't even be so bad if we draw or lose as long as they know that they've been in a real battle. But of course if we can do that and win at the same time, all the better!

Archived