Who is the better centre forward?

djf

Who is the better centre forward?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the better centre forward?

• Christian Nade
    • David Templeton

Never seen Templeton play in my puff. And they don't really play in the same positition anyway. Are you suggesting Nade is dropped for Templeton?

I've no idea.

But in defence of Nade, I don't think we can expect him to score many goals in the current 'one up front' system. I can appreciate why Csaba is sticking with it (just for the time being - hopefully), but it doesn't add millions to the value of our strikers (or should that be striker) by playing this way.

Even John Robertson would've struggled to score as many goals for Hearts in had he been playing in this current team.

Whereas Robbo was proficiently assisted up front for many years, Nade will probably get you a goal every five or six games, as we look to keep it really tight at the back.

He's not perfect but he's ours.

Buffalo Bill

Frankenstein Jambo.
I've no idea.

But in defence of Nade, I don't think we can expect him to score many goals in the current 'one up front' system. I can appreciate why Csaba is sticking with it (just for the time being - hopefully), but it doesn't add millions to the value of our strikers (or should that be striker) by playing this way.

Even John Robertson would've struggled to score as many goals for Hearts in had he been playing in this current team.

Whereas Robbo was proficiently assisted up front for many years, Nade will probably get you a goal every five or six games, as we look to keep it really tight at the back.

He's not perfect but he's ours.

Buffalo Bill

I think nade is doing fine in a very difficult situation and he's proved that he can be a good player. He's also workerd hard on his fitness which is showing.

Nade - but i havn't seen templeton so can't really comment on him.

Frankenstein Jambo.
It depends

Is it a fully focused fit Nade who earned a premiership move or the lazy excuse for a footballer we have

he's played well these four games so get off his back for the time being.

loveofthegame

Nade as Templeton isn't really a centre forward per se, more a linking player or a wide man.

I'm sure you have some sort of agenda/point, i just can't really see what its meant to be...

MackaysCentreSpot

Unless the two of them are playing together consistently in the same team week after week then you can not in any way shape or form make a educated comparison.

It depends

Is it a fully focused fit Nade who earned a premiership move or the lazy excuse for a footballer we have

The same Nade who constantly ran and chased on Saturday.

Oh hang on a minute, you weren't even there were you.

The same Nade who constantly ran and chased on Saturday.

Oh hang on a minute, you weren't even there were you.

The same nade who is on anywere between 5k and 15k a week depending on what sum you believe.

The performances we are getting now is the least we should be getting.

Nade isnt some silly poorly paid kid. The guy has drawn a massive salary from this for over a year now, I dont have much sympathy or time for him when by his own admission he has been taking the **** out of us.

If he keeps this up til the end of the season I might just start to accept he isnt the **** he sounds like.

The same nade who is on anywere between 5k and 15k a week depending on what sum you believe.

The performances we are getting now is the least we should be getting.

Nade isnt some silly poorly paid kid. The guy has drawn a massive salary from this for over a year now, I dont have much sympathy or time for him when by his own admission he has been taking the **** out of us.

If he keeps this up til the end of the season I might just start to accept he isnt the **** he sounds like.

I don't think I can say the same for you unfortunately.

It depends

This doesn't really deserve a reply as it is such an obvious cry for attention, but seriously the more of your posts I read the more I am convinced you are a :hobofish:

Mind at least you've taken to posting after wins for a change, even if they are all negative bull****

rudi must stay
Out of those two players who is better at present.

Nade. Templeton is only scoring goals in the reserves/Under 19's where the standard of football is alot worse

Archived