Getting a flag made.

Gershwin

Need some help. Thinking of getting a flag printed but not sure who is the best company to use.

Any ideas?

Just google football flags in the UK.

I had a cant remember who i got to make my flag but it was the best priced around at the time and was quality, just ashame it never got used much :D

I will have a look at my e-mails and see if i can find anything once im back from work.

Could be...all will be revealed. It's currently at the design phase.

No offence but Bannon is a judas.

Playing for Hibs and being a coach there as well. ;)

Need some help. Thinking of getting a flag printed but not sure who is the best company to use.

Any ideas?

I'd debate the best of way of going about this, but I don't think the rules allow. Sorry. ;)

I can print a flag for you , depending on size and design . Is it full colour photographic design you want printed ?

Do you have a website?

I'm going to put it together on illustrator - I'm not really a fan of those photographic flags.

And don't fret people. It's not a homage to Bannon as such, his bald bonce is just perfect for what I need to achieve.

Nelly Terraces

Alright Gersh?

We got ours (and subsequently, so have a few others), at Barmy Flags:

http://www.barmyflags.co.uk/

You can 'build your own flag' online, and it totals the cost up for you as you add letters. It's brilliant. Ours is about 10feet by 6, and it cost about 130 quid (cost depends on the amount of letters you use). Well worth it, really excellent quality material and stitched on letters - have washed it a few times and the colours still fine. If you go the 'clubs' bit on the site, you'll see a few other Hearts flags they've made (note to self, send them an email of us a game with ours).

The blokes are sound and do a great job. I can email you a few photos of ours if you want to see what our cash got us. Just PM me. Happy to help.

Cheers.

NT

Miller Jambo 60
Alright Gersh?

You can 'build your own flag' online, and it totals the cost up for you as you add letters. It's brilliant. Ours is about 10feet by 6, and it cost about 130 quid (cost depends on the amount of letters you use). Well worth it, really excellent quality material and stitched on letters - have washed it a few times and the colours still fine. If you go the 'clubs' bit on the site, you'll see a few other Hearts flags they've made (note to self, send them an email of us a game with ours).

The blokes are sound and do a great job. I can email you a few photos of ours if you want to see what our cash got us. Just PM me. Happy to help.

Cheers.

NT

Saw that site NT are they no a bit pricey.

Alright Gersh?

Cheers.

NT

Nelly, i've seen that flag of yours and love the "We Hate Hibs" line is inspired but I can't help thinking the Penicuik Hibs one is better.......:P

I would add my recommendation for barmy flags. They're not the cheapest but they're reliable, quick(ish) and good quality.

Alright Gersh?

Cheers.

NT

Seconded.

We got both our Gorgie Rules flags from there as well as my "Go Brits" Union Flag that made its debut at the Malaysian MotoGP. :)

Nelly Terraces
Saw that site NT are they no a bit pricey.

You gotta pay for quality MJ. :) Other cheaper, though inferior, brands are available. Which leads me nicely onto....

Nelly, i've seen that flag of yours and love the "We Hate Hibs" line is inspired but I can't help thinking the Penicuik Hibs one is better.......:P

Yes, with the letters that look like they've been written in crayon on some cheap tatty nylon by a 5 year old wi broken fingers?

Yeah, dead classy job from the lochend swampsters!:P

Nelly Terraces
Seconded.

We got both our Gorgie Rules flags from there as well as my "Go Brits" Union Flag that made its debut at the Malaysian MotoGP. :)

Dandy. Any chance you bringing that to the next Ceptic game at EH11 mate??;):rolleyes:

Got to add to the list recommending barmy flags.

We got the McCraes flag done from there and the quality is excellent.

Nelly Terraces
Got to add to the list recommending barmy flags.

We got the McCraes flag done from there and the quality is excellent.

Was thinking earlier about that flag mate. Take my hat off to you guys who got that done - it's unbeatable, an absolute corker. You should have it at more games though mate, only place I remember seeing it was at Fester Rd a coupla years back.

Got any photos of it you could post up here? Bet there's a few folk haven't seen it, and would like a look. Also, have you sent a piccie to Barmy Flags? I'm emailing them one of our one later for them to add to the HMFC gallery on their website. The more the merrier, I remember when we gots ours there were a few Hearts ones they'd done, but zero hobos.

Cheers.

Was thinking earlier about that flag mate. Take my hat off to you guys who got that done - it's unbeatable, an absolute corker. You should have it at more games though mate, only place I remember seeing it was at Fester Rd a coupla years back.

Got any photos of it you could post up here? Bet there's a few folk haven't seen it, and would like a look. Also, have you sent a piccie to Barmy Flags? I'm emailing them one of our one later for them to add to the HMFC gallery on their website. The more the merrier, I remember when we gots ours there were a few Hearts ones they'd done, but zero hobos.

Cheers.

Is it this one? Must say I haven't seen it before, it's fantastic.

getthumb_thumb.jpg

Cheers.

Thanks for the kind words.

We made the decision when we got it to only bring it around remembrance time or for important games.

I know it was taken to Easter Road and i think it was taken to a couple of other games in the lead up to this years remembrance but i'm living down south at the moment so one of the other lads has it.

When you see it up close it is well worth the extra we paid. Plus it's massive!

20ft by 10ft if i remember correctly!

Bomber Harris

Any ideas?

printed :eek:

Bomber Harris

Cheers.

will they add any hearts flag to their gallery

Seconded.

'Go Brits' - very cheesy! :rolleyes:

Nelly Terraces
will they add any hearts flag to their gallery

Nah, only ones that they've done. They tell you to send them in a photo at a game or wherever, I've just been too lazy over the last 3 years to do it lol!:)

Blokes at BF are sound, my mate phoned them up about our delivery time and when he described what we wanted on it the bloke was like "oh yeah, I remember that order - that is sweet'.

Thanks for the kind words.

We made the decision when we got it to only bring it around remembrance time or for important games.

I know it was taken to Easter Road and i think it was taken to a couple of other games in the lead up to this years remembrance but i'm living down south at the moment so one of the other lads has it.

When you see it up close it is well worth the extra we paid. Plus it's massive!

20ft by 10ft if i remember correctly!

I first saw it in Prague old town square - quite simply the most impressive Hearts flag I've ever seen, and the quality is outstanding.

Huge thanks - and respect to you and your mates for getting it made.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Barmy Flags did this one for me...

KalamazooHeartsFlagCropped.jpg

As other posters have already noted, they're not cheap but the result is top quality.

Barmy Flags did this one for me...

KalamazooHeartsFlagCropped.jpg

As other posters have already noted, they're not cheap but the result is top quality.

Did you ever get it back?

'Go Brits' - very cheesy! :rolleyes:

Says the Cheddarmeister himself. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with giving our lads a bit of support.

Nelly Terraces

Here's our one* on tour in Hull. Note name of boozer. Didn't we have a song about a man with a head like a monkey once?

Hull1 Flag_thumb.jpg

*as seen on tv, and the official Hearts website.;)

Here's our one* on tour in Hull. Note name of boozer. Didn't we have a song about a man with a head like a monkey once?

[ATTACH]1377[/ATTACH]

*as seen on tv, and the official Hearts website.;)

I was in that boozer, it was about 3pence a pint of Cider and they continually played some sort of Bonkers CD on loop. Ecky central.

Thought your flag was very well situated at the Siroki game Nells. The television audience back home in Scotland were left in no doubt about the DFYL's thoughts on that lot.

A few seasons ago myself and Morry and a few others were interested in getting a flag made for Section N. If we got the regulars who sit here to all chip in this time we could actually go through with it. Basically the plans were for Section N Will Never Die to be on a maroon saltire I think. However if there is interest we can see what people's ideas are and if they are willing to split the cost.

So if there is any section N'ers interested please reply here or pm and we can try and get something sorted.

Nelly Terraces
I was in that boozer, it was about 3pence a pint of Cider and they continually played some sort of Bonkers CD on loop. Ecky central.

Thought your flag was very well situated at the Siroki game Nells. The television audience back home in Scotland were left in no doubt about the DFYL's thoughts on that lot.

Mind seeing you and yer posse in the Tigers (Grrrr) club Adi. That place was the bizzo. Cheap grog, and locals were superb in there. That was a top, booze fuelled, trip.

Yeah, that Siroki game was Flags finest moment, had the lochend swampsters foaming at the mouth. As I said, what it was designed for.

Happy awaydays on the Gorgie Roadshow.;)

Romanov Stole My Pension

Nelly you're flag is brilliant. Be nice to see a lot more of the other flags on show more often though. I'd never see the Macrae's flag before, looks great.

Bomber Harris
Mind seeing you and yer posse in the Tigers (Grrrr) club Adi. That place was the bizzo. Cheap grog, and locals were superb in there. That was a top, booze fuelled, trip.

Yeah, that Siroki game was Flags finest moment, had the lochend swampsters foaming at the mouth. As I said, what it was designed for.

Happy awaydays on the Gorgie Roadshow.;)

.... along with the infamous CABIN HEARTS flag which is frowned upon by the new Hearts fans;)

Archived