DJ Yoda

Legend Claws

Yes I've seen him at Rockness which I think was too big for him and at the Old Fruit Market in Glasgow. Think Cab V will be perfect for his set. I presume he will be VJing?

Yes I've seen him at Rockness which I think was too big for him and at the Old Fruit Market in Glasgow. Think Cab V will be perfect for his set. I presume he will be VJing?

Yeah I would think so, CV has a good set up for that.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Been a big fan for years

Probably the best Jewish DJ in the world!!

He used to date my mate from Brockley's sister, thats how I heard about him

seeing dj yoda along with dusty kid and boys noize amongst other at pressure's 10th birthday at the arches on friday....excitment builds!

seeing dj yoda along with dusty kid and boys noize amongst other at pressure's 10th birthday at the arches on friday....excitment builds!

I went to the very first ever Pressure.

Not been in years though.

The People's Chimp

missing that as i'm away to the warehouse project in manchester.

I was at pressure's 5th birthday with laurent garnier, which was a great night.

missing that as i'm away to the warehouse project in manchester.

I was at pressure's 5th birthday with laurent garnier, which was a great night.

Yeah, id thought about the warehouse project, is erol alkan playing at that? would love to see him. It could be a 3 day deal this weekend with pressure, playdate in edinburgh then optimo at subclub on sunday, really amazing electro night if you've never been.

Me and some mates heading for a weekend in Glentress forest, but are looking to go out on the Sat night. Could be an idea to go to Yoda.

On another note, anyone have any reports on Voodoo Rooms? They seem to put on some good stuff from time to time. Seems a bit themed up but looks interesting.

yoda plays down here in brighton regularly and is a legend, the complete mixologist per example......................................................................................................................http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zybZCqzzbZ8

Archived