PINK HOBO

Miller Jambo 60

Rudolf's Mate

No chance of it being him. If there is a hole in the gates then maybe but there is not chance of that fat you know what getting over his own garden fence!!!

Miller Jambo 60
No chance of it being him. If there is a hole in the gates then maybe but there is not chance of that fat you know what getting over his own garden fence!!!

Quality mate:)

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

are you lot still goin on abut him....this is why kickbacks goin down the tubes!

Ok its payback time, who's up for burning down fester road this friday nite?

Only Joking mods!!

Miller Jambo 60
Who..?

:cool:

Couple of games ago at fester road.

Hobo with a PINK hoody on.

we ripped the pash out of him.

Some guys got his BEBO handle and posted the tubes face on KB.

very funny.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

im telling u its boring to try and get it through to you that this topic has been dragged out for so long and no1 cares

get a life

im telling u its boring to try and get it through to you that this topic has been dragged out for so long and no1 cares

get a life

I must admit that I'd probably get pretty bored with it as well, even when it first ran, but then again others haven't. If you're not interested in it then just stop moaning and leave the guys who are interested to talk about it. Have you appointed yourself as some sort of arbiter as to who talks about what on JKB? :)

Miller Jambo 60

get a life

I will when that wee **** gets a doing that done my posts:)

So you dont care well wooopee fair enough.:mad:

Captain Lithuania
Couple of games ago at fester road.

Hobo with a PINK hoody on.

we ripped the pash out of him.

Some guys got his BEBO handle and posted the tubes face on KB.

very funny.

Oh, thanks Dougstar! :rolleyes:

Say What Again

get a life

Can I be first?

:hobofish:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

nah just dont agree with huntin down sams bebo page takin photos of him and his wee sister and puttin them on this and givin him it tight...real big of you lot,hobo accusations...fantastic

nah just dont agree with huntin down sams bebo page takin photos of him and his wee sister and puttin them on this and givin him it tight...real big of you lot,hobo accusations...fantastic

Maybe if 'Sam' never dressed like a raging homosexual whilst sitting in the Hibs end during a game versus Hearts, all of this would have been avoided.

He/She 'Sam' is fair game.

FTH.

Who are you? His boyfriend? That wee plankton was involved in the Livi bus getting bricked so he deserves everything he gets.

Rudolf's Mate

get a life

What topic? If memory serves me correctly this thread was about pinko possibly doing our goalposts. The posts were done early hours of Sat morning so it's new news. Just because his name cropped up does and did so ages ago does than mean nobody is allowed to mutter the words pink hoodie ever again?! If we acted like this we'd soon run out of things to talk about.

Maybe if 'Sam' never dressed like a raging homosexual whilst sitting in the Hibs end during a game versus Hearts, all of this would have been avoided.

He/She 'Sam' is fair game.

FTH.

Precisely mate.

What a ****ing tit.

Archived