Club la Costa

red21

Anyone had any dealing with this timeshare company?

Looking on the web seems to be no doubt that the quality of the accommodation is good - but seems to be question marks about the sales tactics/complexity of the how the points work?

Any advice would be great.

Miller Jambo 60
Anyone had any dealing with this timeshare company?

Looking on the web seems to be no doubt that the quality of the accommodation is good - but seems to be question marks about the sales tactics/complexity of the how the points work?

Any advice would be great.

Any hot birds:) we are the GORGIE BOYS

I have never dealt with them, but they are doon here beside me and have a pretty ****ty reputation for their sales techniques. If you are switched on and don't fall for that stuff, I'm sure the're ok to use. What is it you're looking for?

blondejamtart

Wouldn't touch them with a bargepole - almost got caught out by them, and friends of ours took out a points scheme with them which turned out to be a real millstone round their necks!

Went to one of theire "seminars" about 5 or 6 years ago at Gleneagles.

Defo quality properties but they are timeshare and very aggressive selling style as you would expect for a timeshare operator.

As soon as they realised we were not signing anything thier attitude towards us changed totally and we were almost forcibly ejected from the meeting :)

Regal Kingston

AVOID!

My parents were roped into it and if you don't use it for a couple of years They take the points YOU PAID FOR off you. This happened to my parents who thought they were saving them up only to be told they had been taken off.

If you want anything good off them you would have to pay additional costs.

The apartments are quality but difficult to book in peak times.

If you were to go on two holidays a year off peak it would maybe work but I would give it a miss if I were you.

Thanks for the replies - kind of confirms what I'd thought.

The in laws are members and they've asked us to sign a form that would transfer ownership in the event of their death. Think their intentions are good, but I don't fancy being landed with a membership I'd find it hard to get out of once they are gone.

Archived