Audrius Ksanavicius (No.29)

Drylaw Hearts

I do not think that your point is a wasted one but why you felt the need to include the highlighted bit is really puzzling.

The scrote family:

Zali "big scrote" Iukas

Audrey "wee scrote" Ksnavicius

Beni "useless scrote" useless

Not forgetting "horses scrote" Klimek, and "Slippy scrote" Kurskis and I'matoly "daddy scrote" Botchup

:)

Charlie-Brown

The thinly disguised xenophobia on this forum saddens me, same suspects everytime yet they will be enragedly protesting their innocence

Guest JamboRobbo

The thinly disguised apologists who play the race card whenever a non-scottish player receives criticism on this forum saddens me, same suspects everytime, yet they will be enragedly protesting their innocence.

The thinly disguised xenophobia on this forum saddens me, same suspects everytime yet they will be enragedly protesting their innocence

Not sure about that

Our 2 spells of best form/results since Vlad has come in has coincided with only one or less Kaunas player getting any kind of match time

Miko then Zaliukas now

More skill then, more fight and determination now

Is this coincidence? We have less skill, fight and application the more Kaunas guys play.

The thinly disguised apologists who play the race card whenever a non-scottish player receives praise on this forum saddens me, same suspects everytime, yet they will be enragedly protesting their innocence.

Guest JamboRobbo
The thinly disguised apologists who play the race card whenever a non-scottish player receives praise on this forum saddens me, same suspects everytime, yet they will be enragedly protesting their innocence.

So you're saying that we have a problem with people calling others racist for praising non-scottish Hearts players?

Feel free to point me in the direction of any of these posts. I won't be holding my breath on you finding any though.

boabyarsebiscuit

Unfair comment. Not really surprising. But unfair, nonetheless.

Charlie-Brown

I don't see any british players with funny made up names or squad numbers criticised on this thread. That only happens to east europeans.

I don't see any british players with funny made up names or squad numbers criticised on this thread. That only happens to east europeans.

Jamie "seedless" Mole ?

Juho "nae nuts" Makela ?

;)

Guest JamboRobbo

This thread is about Ksanavicius.

I'm sure the likes of Mole (english) and Clum (scottish) or Robbie (scottish) would argue with you over whether or not criticism is confined to Eastern European players.

Look at Christian Nade. Last year, overweight, not trying a leg, and was quite rightly criticised and became a joke figure on here. I remember pictures of a huge guy eating a burger etc etc. Was it cause he is French? Or maybe cause he was overweight and playing ****e?

This year, Nade starts pulling his weight and putting in performances, and shock horror, he gets credit. Is that because he changed his nationality to become scottish and get the racists off his back, or is it maybe because he's got his finger out his arse and started trying?

Reality is, the vast majority of people judge based on what they see on the football park. Play well, get credit, play ****e, get stick.

Charlie-Brown

Fist time i've ever read that jammy, i never read about The Banks, No2, No5, or clueless or useless added to names even if some deserve it.

Guest JamboRobbo
Fist time i've ever read that jammy, i never read about The Banks, No2, No5, or clueless or useless added to names even if some deserve it.

You've clearly been doing some very selective reading then.

This thread is about Ksanavicius.

I'm sure the likes of Mole (english) and Clum (scottish) or Robbie (scottish) would argue with you over whether or not criticism is confined to Eastern Europeans.

C-B appears disappointed that there are jokey names being made up about players none of whom happen to be Scottish or Western European.

It seems to be less acceptable to him than typing vitriolic hatred against an individual, say, Robbie Neilson.

So its valid to be pointed against a person if he is Scottish and in his opinion garbage, but it is not valid to create jokey names in a jokey family of players who in my opinion are garbage.

In any event, the point remains. The less of the scrote family (;)) involved in the team the better we do - this is fact, and adds some weight to the argument that some of us have been making for....oooooh 4 years....that the Kaunas guys dont add a huge amount of anything other than numbers to our squad, and in fact we do worse with them in the team than without them

Guest JamboRobbo
Why are only east europeans in 'the scrote' family? Does nobody else qualify?

What about "the fat student"? Was that fattist?

boabyarsebiscuit

Sssshhhhh.

I think I may have referred to No. 29 as Ksanapishus in the past. But I think I got away with it.

You need to get off your xenophobic rocking horse though

I happen to believe that there is a "class" of player from Kaunas who have dominated our squad and team who have added nothing, and who just so happen to all be foreign.

I also happen to believe that we have sporadically over played average british players - Elliot and Mole - but that that has not had such a detrimental impact due to relative low ratio of such players in the team

The scrote family is a joke - poor or not - intended to ridicule the concept of Audrey being called one in the first instance, and it then being raised as an issue.

And I have previously argued against the "numbering" instead of "naming" of players no matter what I have thought of them

Charlie-Brown

We've also did better since kingston, stewart, mole, banks etc have been less involved but really it's cos there's fewer Liths....

boabyarsebiscuit
We've also did better since kingston, stewart, mole, banks etc have been less involved but really it's cos there's fewer Liths....

Eh? Better? Doesn't Banks have a 100% record in the SPL this season? How can you do better than that?

Most people dont have a problem critcising players who are playing bad no matter where they come from. However JamboRobbo seems to have a pathological hatred for any player Lithuanian and will take almost any oppurtunity to criticise them, i personally think Miko has played well in most of the games he has played well even Zal has put in a few good performances would JamboRobbo agree or will he be blinded by his xenophobic attitude to all things Lithuanian?? He is the one poster on this board that i just cant get my head round he never says anything positive/good about Hearts....

boabyarsebiscuit

BTW, before it got deleted, 80% of voters on the Better Player? poll preferred Timmy from South Park to Ksanavicius.

boabyarsebiscuit
The Balogh has conceded 4 goals in 6.5 games average 0.62, The Banks conceded 2 goals in 1 game average 2

Football's a results business (so I keep hearing).

What's Balogh's win percentage?

I'll give you Steve Banks' stats:

G W D L Win%

1 1 0 0 1.0000

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Pathetic Charlie boy! :sad:

I will pack No.29s bags and drive him to the airport.

Infact I will learn how to fly and fly him back to Kaunas.

I'll be your autopilot. If we fail we can take an arm and leg each and carry him back to Lithuania?

The Mighty Thor

You can bet one of the Romanov team with little grasp of english will be reading this thinking that no 29 is in high demand!

Stop talking about him. they might think we actually want him back!

Drylaw Hearts

I love it when 'some' accuse others of racism etc when a eastern european is criticised yet are quite happy to criticise certain 'Home Grown' players.

I'll make this clear for anyone who perhaps thinks I am sort of racist :

I couldn't give a flying feck what colour, religion or nationality a player is - if I think a player is gash I'll say so.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'll be your autopilot. If we fail we can take an arm and leg each and carry him back to Lithuania?

Xenophobe. :mad::mad::mad:

Jesus Christ, you're on this one too. Shouldn't there be some kind of restriction on the number of race cards that can be played in one day?

Why are only east europeans in 'the scrote' family? Does nobody else qualify?

OK

Once upon a time there were a pair of twins. They both had blond hair, and quite chizzled jaws and chins.

Jamie Tweedle Dee and Juho Tweedle Dum played football with each other in their back yard. They played "first to three goals" gets their tea first.

The first time they played this game they were 7.

Jamie Tweedle Dee died of starvation first aged 10. He had scored just once in 3 years. Juho Tweedle Dum still couldnt get beyond 2 even without Jamie Tweedle Dee in goals, and died of starvation shortly after aged 10 years 3 months.

Happy?

Banks is one win from one start this season

Mole has played a part in all of the games in our recent run

Stewart has been involved in 2 of them

I preferred you when you relied upon facts only arguments. This new make things up, refer to history, refer to other teams nonsense....

Oh, and remember we're talking about the lack of Kaunas players, not "liths"

Its not my fault our team has been saturated with one source of nearly always gash players for the last 3 years.

Not seen him for a while.

Has the committee finally realised that this little scrote is not good enough for Hearts ?

Hopefully he'll be heading back to FBK in January.

You may have a point about Audrey and his abilities, but it all counts for nothing imo when you add wee bits like the above.

Why not say you don't like the player and hope we sell / get rid off him in January instead of adding a childish wee description to go with your opinion.

There seems to be a great pleasure by some in calling current Hearts players stupid wee names.

Don't like someone who turns out in a Hearts strip....fine, we all have players we don't rate, calling those players who turn out in a Hearts strip but we don't rate petty wee childish names...nah.

Thankfully it is only a few.

Mole has played a part in all of the games in our recent run

. This new make things up,

How did you think he performed on Saturday? :P

awadooningorgie2

You just went down greatly in my estimation. Players ability is what it is.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
You may have a point about Audrey and his abilities, but it all counts for nothing imo when you add wee bits like the above.

Why not say you don't like the player and hope we sell / get rid off him in January instead of adding a childish wee description to go with your opinion.

There seems to be a great pleasure by some in calling current Hearts players stupid wee names.

Don't like someone who turns out in a Hearts strip....fine, we all have players we don't rate, calling those players who turn out in a Hearts strip but we don't rate petty wee childish names...nah.

Thankfully it is only a few.

AUDREY, AUDREY IS A SCROTE DOO-DAA-DOO-DAAA

AUDREY, AUDREY IS A SCROTE DOO-DAAH-DOO-DAAH-DAYYYY

Archived