Song for next week

dunciboyjambo

dunciboyjambo

Most of my Rangers mates are going on about the famine song and how they change the words to suit what team their playing. Eg yesterday they were singing Sheep Sha66ing B45t4ards, why dont you go home. They are wetting there stinking wee pants over this song so I thought next week when we play them we should wind them up by singing "Your giros are ready, why dont you go home!"

I think this would be pretty funny and get the crowds and banter going..

Thoughts?

wouldn't bother mate, no doubt the media wouldn't notice the jambos singing different words and the club would be splashed all over the news for singing it.

Miller Jambo 60
just dont,we are the original and still best heart of midlothian let them get on with that crap

True mate , will be giving it HEARTS HEARTS GLORIOUS HEARTS.

BIGOTED MINGERS.:)

Dreadful, dreadful idea. Whether it's meant ironically or no, the very last thing in the world we want at the moment is for Hearts fans to be heard singing a controversial song closely identified with the Huns.

It's still odds-on that Hearts will be the first club docked points by the SFA for sectarian songs. Laughable though everyone knows it would be.

just dont,we are the original and still best heart of midlothian let them get on with that crap

correct! il barely tomach sharing a stadium wae them for 90min without the shame of behaving like them as well, let them get on with dragging their team further into disrepute.

Archived