The Price of a Bottle of Whisky

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Is it my imagination, or has the price of a bottle of the Water of life fallen?

I noticed a LITRE bottle of Whyte and McKay in Morrisons today for only ?13. And two bottles of 75cl of Grouse for only ?18!!!

With the exchange rate of the Euro at the moment, that is virtually the same price as one would pay for it in Spain. My trips to the Costas over the years have included stocking up with bottles of whisky but seeing the prices here at the moment, I might have to stay at home!!

Glad to see somethings in life are more affordabel these days!!

Miller Jambo 60
Is it my imagination, or has the price of a bottle of the Water of life fallen?

I noticed a LITRE bottle of Whyte and McKay in Morrisons today for only ?13. And two bottles of 75cl of Grouse for only ?18!!!

With the exchange rate of the Euro at the moment, that is virtually the same price as one would pay for it in Spain. My trips to the Costas over the years have included stocking up with bottles of whisky but seeing the prices here at the moment, I might have to stay at home!!

Glad to see somethings in life are more affordabel these days!!

Water is free mate you have got my goat by the way

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Water is free mate you have got my goat by the way

I can state quite categorically that I have not got your goat.

When did you Last see it?

Sure I saw a goat tethered (that means chained Doug) up outside the Rainbow. Was dressed in full hearts strip and cap with lots of Hearts badges on it. Could have swore it bleated MAHA at me when I passed.

Archived