High street honey

Carl Weathers

Stadium Announcer: Gary, I believe you have a special guest with you this week, who is it?

Gary: Yes, that's right. It's a right slag from Methil.

S.A: Let's make some noise for a slag!

Slag appears on the pitch and makes plea for people to vote for her in contest being run by "lads" mag.

S.A: Slag, if you win this "contest" you are involved in you will have to take part in nude photo-shoots, is that going to be a problem?

Slag: NO. I will basically do anything to either make money or become a "celebrity" and this seems like a really easy way to achieve at least one of those goals.

S.A: Great. Let's hear it again for a slag.

Audience cheers but one man can be heard weeping as he mourns the death of a nation.

Stadium Announcer: Gary, I believe you have a special guest with you this week, who is it?

Slag appears on the pitch and makes plea for people to vote for her in contest being run by "lads" mag.

S.A: Slag, if you win this "contest" you are involved in you will have to take part in nude photo-shoots, is that going to be a problem?

Slag: NO. I will basically do anything to either make money or become a "celebrity" and this seems like a really easy way to achieve at least one of those goals.

Audience cheers but one man can be heard weeping as he mourns the death of a nation.

:D

Either that or the one man weeping was her dad.

PMSL !!:)

Who said JKB aint what it used to be.:P

Generic Username

I stood in The Wheatfield today for a good 15 minutes before taking my seat and didn't see one good looking woman walk past the whole time.

This woman could well be one of a kind.

Seeing as she's from Methil, she'll have no problem having bairns so lets get some kind of cloning programme on the go and get a wee production line of good looking Hearts fans popped out for the future.

My post of the year so far. We are not worthy.

I was going to say "Get her pumped", but it doesn't seem appropriate now.

King of the North
I stood in The Wheatfield today for a good 15 minutes before taking my seat and didn't see one good looking woman walk past the whole time.

Seeing as she's from Methil, she'll have no problem having bairns so lets get some kind of cloning programme on the go and get a wee production line of good looking Hearts fans popped out for the future.

:biggrin:

Did she claim to be a Jambo? Was funny watching all the guys who were on the way to the toilets/pie stand and when the words FHM and Nuts babe contender there was a lot of back tracking along the stand hehe

Because im in the Gorgie stand :P

Did you see the caley jags pictures of the male Hearts fans :eek:

Miller Jambo 60
Purely for research I had a look through the rest, number 43 is Valeria Implantini, very appropriate name!

Stick to my wife clean and a jambo

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

pervert.jpg

Archived