Useless Information ?

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Guest juvehearts

no-one alive today has seen hibernian football club win a scottish cup. FACT

everyone over the age of 107 aint from edinburgh or has never heard of the club.

MackaysCentreSpot

The English word pajamas has it's origin in Persian. It is a combination of the Persian words pa (leg) and jamah (garment).

My best mate's old boss has pumped Hazel Irvine.

And she was a maniac in the sack apparently.

Thats a good friend of mine your slandering:cool:

p.s. I do believe your right though;)

my mates wee brother gave hermein....hermaei...ah feck it, the wee girl outta harry potter, he slipped her 3 fingers.

Toxteth O'Grady
My best mate's old boss has pumped Hazel Irvine.

And she was a maniac in the sack apparently.

Wasn't that Sellic striker Jackie Jackanoffski (sp) allegedly in there too?

Oh and Heinz Tomato Sauce contains celery

Irvine Jambo (RIP :sad: ) had a Bollywood actress wife, millions in the bank, degrees from 5 universities, and was a world class boxer. That may be useless info but it's still a FACT.

There was once a gentleman called John.

His friends and colleges would call him "Jock".

He was fairly large....big even.

He knew.

maroonlegions

"A problem cannot be solved by the same conciousness that created it",by Albert Einstein.

"there are more galaxies in this universe than sceptics", ML.:107years:

jamboinglasgow
The M8 is a **** motorway FACT:)

It goes to Glasgow

but it also takes you out of glasgow, always great the driving the car home along the M8

maroonlegions
Maroon Legions is David Icke

nice avatar, you know Lennon was quoted by Icke in a few of his books but is that Useless Information?You are right in your above post though ,totally Useless Information.;)

my mates wee brother gave hermein....hermaei...ah feck it, the wee girl outta harry potter, he slipped her 3 fingers.

I thought she was 14 or something?

red for Mars, blue , mm, possibly Venus or earth.:cool:

No, not even in this galaxy mate. I made a mistake posting my original snippet of information - I travel so much these days between my home planet and Earth that it takes me a few days to orientate myself each time I touch planet. Thought I was back on Zyyrtskp (where red and blue actually are different shades of the same colour). Sorry.

nice avatar, you know Lennon was quoted by Icke in a few of his books but is that Useless Information?You are right in your above post though ,totally Useless Information.;)

Lennon witnessed a UFO from his apartment in The Dakota, he relates the experience in Nobody Told Me.

maroonlegions
No, not even in this galaxy mate. I made a mistake posting my original snippet of information - I travel so much these days between my home planet and Earth that it takes me a few days to orientate myself each time I touch planet. Thought I was back on Zyyrtskp (where red and blue actually are different shades of the same colour). Sorry.

Is that a clone of deeside:eek:, na, cannae be, here is some information that you could take back to ZYYRTSKP on your next visit there:eek:.

Infinite Energy is the Only Truth

Red Ice Creations | RedIceCreations.com 1,373 views

November 23, 2008

Foreword by War Is Crime:

Those who ever took time to meditate on the full meaning of Einstein?s famous E=mc2 equation won?t be surprised. Those who have read David Icke?s book ?Infinite Love is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion? will understand my excitement. What until last week was a ?theory? has now been scientifically proven and confirmed by the Europe?s fastest supercomputer: at least 95 percent of our ?material? world is, in fact, immaterial, a sort of ?pure energy? with no mass or volume.

And that?s not all! Particle physics considers the mass of other 5 percent of ?matter? being created out of the quantum vacuum by the so-called Higgs field in the form of virtual [New Scientist] Higgs bosons, aka ?The God Particles,? whose existence is yet to be confirmed when the Large Hadron Collider starts up again next year. The big deal is that if the LHC confirms that the Higgs exists, it will mean that ALL (!) our reality is virtual.

The standard model of physics got it right when it predicted where the mass of ordinary matter comes from, according to a massive new computational effort.

Particle physics explains that the bulk of atoms is made up of protons and neutrons, which are themselves composed of smaller particles known as quarks, which in turn are bound by gluons.

The odd thing is this: the mass of gluons is zero and the mass of quarks [accounts for] only five percent. Where, therefore, is the missing 95 percent?

The answer, according to theory, is that the energy from the interactions between quarks and gluons accounts for the excess mass (because as Einstein?s famous E=mc2 equation proved, energy and mass are equivalent).

Gluons are the carriers of the strong nuclear force that binds three quarks together to form one proton or neutron; these gluons are constantly popping into existence and disappearing again. The energy of these vacuum fluctuations has to be included in the total mass of the proton and neutron.

The new study finally crunched the numbers on how much energy is created in these fluctuations and confirmed the theory, but it took a supercomputer over a year to do so.

The theory that describes the interactions of quarks and gluons is known as quantum chromodynamics (QCD). These exchanges bind quarks together by changing a quark property known as color charge. This charge is similar to electric charge but comes in three different types, whimsically referred to as red, green and blue. Six different types of quarks interact with eight varieties of gluons to create a panoply of elementary particles.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth, Everything Else Is IllusionCalculating these interactions was a massive task, as researchers explain in an article in Science [subscription required]. The team used more than a year of time on the parallel computer network at J?lich (Germany), which can handle 200 teraflops, or 200 trillion arithmetical calculations per second.

But what, you may be saying, of the Higgs boson? The Higgs is often mentioned as an elusive particle that endows other particles with mass, and the Large Hadron Collider will search for it when it starts up again next year. But the Higgs is thought to explain only where the mass of the quarks themselves comes from. The new work confirms that the mass of the stuff around us is due only in very small part to the masses of quarks themselves. Most of it comes from the way they interact.:cool:

At the same time or individually?

I didn't mind. They are knocking on a bit now so I'll give it a miss. Nowadays I quite fancy the idea of banging all the women on I'm a Celebrity. Except Esther Rantzen. And Martina Navratilova.

I didn't mind. They are knocking on a bit now so I'll give it a miss. Nowadays I quite fancy the idea of banging all the women on I'm a Celebrity. Except Esther Rantzen. And Martina Navratilova.

And you've stayed the same age, no? ;)

And you've stayed the same age, no? ;)

It doesn't matter. I was a fat bassa when I was 17 and I am the same now.

One day though, Mylene Klass will come knocking at my door begging for it and then you'll be sorry.

It doesn't matter. I was a fat bassa when I was 17 and I am the same now.

One day though, Mylene Klass will come knocking at my door begging for it and then you'll be sorry.

I know, I shouldn't have let her leave me a couple of years ago. :( Oh well, my latest one's sexier anyway.

I know, I shouldn't have let her leave me a couple of years ago. :( Oh well, my latest one's sexier anyway.

I can't deny that, when it comes to Mylene Klass, I would modetit the modedit modetit off her. The filthy modedit slag.

Archived