James Milner

Rawrrrrrrr

Completely off topic but just watching the Man Utd game and was thinking about Milner.

Still only 22 and has made over 200 first team appearences, the majority at EPL level

For me thats some achievement, very underrated and surely will end up at one of the top teams in the very near future.

What do others think of him?. His achievements for me more than match other big names who get the publicity like Ronaldo and Rooney

Definitely a major argument for the old enough if good enough argument.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

rate the boy massively.

has a hard job in getting in the england squad in the near future with the class thats already there!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

His achievements match Rooney and Ronaldo?

Are you sure?

When did he win the Premiership/Champions League/FA Cup?

Don't rate him. ?10m??? Soooo over-priced.

Couldn't agree more mate.

Media hype made that evaluation.

Good player, but for that price O' Neill should have raided the continent and found a player that would make a real difference - not a back up to the already better Agbonloghor and Young.

chester copperpot
How can the OP in the opening post of a new thread be 'completely off topic'?

Hahahaha. So true.

berrathanhibs

a live in catterick and the misses is a geordie so a take it wi the amount o toon games ave been to am an adopted geordie and james milner is absoulote quality.he aint got enough pace but can skin the best defenders in the WORLD. old style winger. best right winger engurland has got

a live in catterick and the misses is a geordie so a take it wi the amount o toon games ave been to am an adopted geordie and james milner is absoulote quality.he aint got enough pace but can skin the best defenders in the WORLD. old style winger. best right winger engurland has got

Not sure about that. I'd rather have Wright-Phillips every day of the week. More penetration and more goals. That being said, Milner is a decent player and still has time for improvement.

berrathanhibs
Not sure about that. I'd rather have Wright-Phillips every day of the week. More penetration and more goals. That being said, Milner is a decent player and still has time for improvement.

milner brings more to a match than wat swp does. swp brings speed to a match but his final ball is very poor although he scores more but that takes away the all round balance of a team game i.e defencive duties;)

Would rather move Ashley Young to the right with Joe Cole on the left tbh, he'll be Englands best winger by a mile before long.

Archived