4 On the Bounce

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

When was the last time we won 4 in a row?

It must be Burleys run?

The opposition has to be taken into consideration but 12 points from 12 can't be sniffed it.

Well done lads, we are definitely moving in the right direction.

We've been to Aberdeen .....

No doubt the blinkers brigade will be along soon to say 'they are playing boring stuff' 'we want flair' etc etc

Personally Id take winning THEN adding some entertainment once Lazlo gets another transfer window. Rather this than last season.

When was the last time we won 4 in a row?

Probably the last time Bruno had a run of games before his injury. It is no coincidence. :)

Chad Sexington

You have to give the team and Csaba credit.

12 points out of 12 since that awful Celtic performance.

If we get a positive result against the huns it will be a remarkable turnaround.

You have to give the team and Csaba credit.

12 points out of 12 since that awful Celtic performance.

If we get a positive result against the huns it will be a remarkable turnaround.

Long may it continue, it keeps the scabs on this board at bay.

ArmiyaRomanova
Long may it continue, it keeps the scabs on this board at bay.

Couldn't agree more.

However, whilst I'm overjoyed to have seen two of the finest goals we're likely to see all season anywhere in the SPL, one was a free kick beautifully taken and the other a stupendous bit of opportunism.

Neither to be knocked and I'm happy, don't get me wrong.

But I still feel we lack 'bite' up front, the ability to score regularly as a result of inventive and entertaining build-up play. I hope that'll come with someone to effectively partner Nade.

And that's about as 'negative' as I'm ever likely to get as Csaba continues to build a young side.

loveofthegame

Quality stuff, and a big positive was how we tried to play football today. The opening 15 we were superb until we were hit by a sucker punch, and we went off the boil for a bit after the equaliser. But 2nd half we picked it up and tried to play whenever possible.

Bring on the Rangers!

Paisley Jambo

You can only beat what is put in front of you.

To come from a goal down today shows the team spirit that must be there.

Well done to all at Tynecastle. :) :) :)

Everyone entitled to their own opinion, but I can't for one see how anybody could complain with full points from last four games.

Build a solid foundation then invest wisely in the team and flair football will come.

Archived