Can I still get a ticket for the game today

Gards

Hey there - hope someone can point me in the right direction. Managed to get up to Edinburgh whilst over here on business...so thought I'd try and get a long to today's game.

I am assuming there's no pay at the gate but can you still get tix?

Cheers/

Nucky Thompson
Hey there - hope someone can point me in the right direction. Managed to get up to Edinburgh whilst over here on business...so thought I'd try and get a long to today's game.

Cheers/

You'll be able to buy a ticket right up till kick off.

Guest jambomickey
You'll be able to buy a ticket right up till kick off.

changed days boo eh? nowadays they couldn't give tickets away to fill the ground.:mad:

changed days boo eh? nowadays they couldn't give tickets away to fill the ground.:mad:

Sold out boards gathering dust now,are they.

TBH it had to happen ,you cant feck people around without p15sing them off.

Very true.

I used to go in a group of 4, now I'm the only one left with an ST :(

And its not because they're 'glory hunters' or whatever, they've just had enough of you-know-who's sheeite.

Nucky Thompson

FFS the usual suspects can even turn a guy asking for ticket information into a negative thread:banghead:

Guest jambomickey
Sold out boards gathering dust now,are they.

one man to blame for that and while we're freezing at tynecastle today he'll be holed up in his bunker in lithuania! coward that he is.

Guest jambomickey
FFS the usual suspects can even turn a guy asking for ticket information into a negative thread:banghead:

ffs the usual suspects blinded by vlad loyalty.

Very true.

I used to go in a group of 4, now I'm the only one left with an ST :(

And its not because they're 'glory hunters' or whatever, they've just had enough of you-know-who's sheeite.

Don't believe you,your talking pesh.

No no no,Hearts fans NEVER leave the club,that is tosh,or so some would have you believe that it was only me that knew supporters like that.

Guest jambomickey
Don't believe you,your talking pesh.

No no no,Hearts fans NEVER leave the club,that is tosh,or so some would have you believe that it was only me that knew supporters like that.

there's thousands who won't go back till we're bak in safe hands and rid f the vermin in lithuania.

there's thousands who won't go back till we're bak in safe hands and rid f the vermin in lithuania.

No no no,once again your wrong,all the top supporters on here don't know of any,so there isn't any,Okay.

It's all these glory hunters that won't go back,don't you know.

Guest jambomickey
No no no,once again your wrong,all the top supporters on here don't know of any,so there isn't any,Okay.

It's all these glory hunters that won't go back,don't you know.

well i'm one of the guys who defend you fans who stoped going and can't blame any of you.

Nucky Thompson
ffs the usual suspects blinded by vlad loyalty.
You really do come over as a breast at times mickey, where is the Vlad loyalty in giving a guy ticket information? Get a fecking grip and stop hijacking every thread with your childish rants about VR. You're acting like a fecking ten year old.

Cheers/

See what you've started:)

Enjoy the game anyway,hope Hearts try and play some football for you today and make it an enjoyable day.

So, you're fed up of going just now while things are sh*te?

You'll only go back when things change from being sh*te?

And you're not glory hunters?

Wow.

See what you've started:)

Enjoy the game anyway,hope Hearts try and play some football for you today and make it an enjoyable day.

He'll have a great time.

Even when we're sheeite we're still the Hearts.

So, you're fed up of going just now while things are sh*te?

You'll only go back when things change from being sh*te?

And you're not glory hunters?

Wow.

Nope,totaly wrong.

I have lost my mojo for Hearts because of the way the club is run and the people who now run the club.

As I has said many times,"this is not the Heart of Midlothian I supported for over 30 years"all I want is my club back and I will gladly return ,win, lose or draw.

Nope,totaly wrong.

I have lost my mojo for Hearts because of the way the club is run and the people who now run the club.

As I has said many times,"this is not the Heart of Midlothian I supported for over 30 years"all I want is my club back and I will gladly return ,win, lose or draw.

Like it or not, this is the manifestation of Heart of Midlothian that is going to be with us for a long, long time.

Nope,totaly wrong.

:laugh:

It was never your club, nor mine. It's Romanov's club, Robinson's before him, Mercer before him, etc.

Like it or not, this is the manifestation of Heart of Midlothian that is going to be with us for a long, long time.

I'll take not then.

:laugh:

It was never your club, nor mine. It's Romanov's club, Robinson's before him, Mercer before him, etc.

Hope to feck that is a joke comment.

I'll take not then.

Enjoy Tesco today.

I wonder if you might make a cameo appearance if we were to make a cup final though.

Hope to feck that is a joke comment.

When did you ever own Hearts? :laugh:

Face it, the club belongs to whoever holds the keys to the front door. Not the 'fans' who can't be bothered going because they're so upset by boardroom politics.

Enjoy Tesco today.

I wonder if you might make a cameo appearance if we were to make a cup final though.

Nope,wrong again,jeeso your doing well today.

As for Tescos, nope once again, I will be going to watch Preston Athletic with about another 8 or 9 former HMFC season ticket holders.

When did you ever own Hearts? :laugh:

Face it, the club belongs to whoever holds the keys to the front door. Not the 'fans' who can't be bothered going because they're so upset by boardroom politics.

What about owning part if it,does that count?

As for Tescos, nope once again, I will be going to watch Preston Athletic with about another 8 or 9 former HMFC season ticket holders.

Oh no, come back!

We miss yooooooooo

What about owning part if it,does that count?

Did you own a 51% controlling stake?

Once again,does owning part of it count?

Obviously not.

Anyway, I'm going to get ready for todays game. Wouldn't want to miss the minutes silence they'll be holding over your depature.

Sad loss :sad:

Go on Ticketmaster and buy your ticket now to collect, that way you stroll in to collect rather than waiting in a massive queue to buy

Nucky Thompson
I will be going to watch Preston Athletic with about another 8 or 9 former HMFC season ticket holders.
What a load of pish:laugh: Anyway must dash, got the boozer to go to before my day at Tynie supporting the Hearts no matter who is the owner.

PresidentRomanov
What a load of pish:laugh: Anyway must dash, got the boozer to go to before my day at Tynie supporting the Hearts no matter who is the owner.

Good lad Boo.

Preston Athletic must be so pleased :107years:

MacDonald Jardine

Do they let you pick the team?

Oh yes you again,the one that knows everything,thought you were going anyway or was that pish.

Do they let you pick the team?

No surprisingly not,no you see they have this crazy system where a "football manager" pick's the team,stange but true,seems to work for them.

No surprisingly not,no you see they have this crazy system where a "football manager" pick's the team,stange but true,seems to work for them.

Walter Mitty's got nothing on you.

Thought i'd just post here instead of starting a new thread.

What are the chances of going to the TO next Saturday morning and getting tickets for the huns game?

Nucky Thompson

Hope you enjoyed your 1-1 draw with Edinburgh University with your phantom ex Hearts fans:whistling:

European Jambos Mum
Thought i'd just post here instead of starting a new thread.

What are the chances of going to the TO next Saturday morning and getting tickets for the huns game?

I have a ticket for the Gorgie Road stand you can have for ?13

Wow - didn't think I would start all this.

Anyhoo, got a ticket, enjoyed the game - both goals were fantastic and we played some pretty decent stuff out there today.

Sorry for being so positive on the thread ;)

Gav Aitchison

You're able to buy a ticket on the day for Hearts v Falkirk and that's "changed days"? Changed from when exactly?!

Archived