Underweight Now Under the Thum - A Christian Nade Tale (merged threads)

Feeno

Guest JamboRobbo
Both.

I'm just thinking, take the bird out of the equation, and he'd be back out clubbing regardless of anything any manager is telling him. :P

To be fair, when you are with a new bird and you're geting yer andy cole all the time you do spend a lot more energy:cool:

I'm just thinking, take the bird out of the equation, and he'd be back out clubbing regardless of anything any manager is telling him. :P

We should send her a card or something.... :biggrin:

Nelly Terraces

Shagging yer lemon the night before a game is what you need.

Read it in Runners World, that those who get their nat king the day before a marathon on average chalked about 4 or 5 mins of their personal best. I put this into practice with Mrs NT the day before this years Edinburgh mara, and sped home in a new PB (at that time - I've beat that since) of 3.13 - taking 4 mins off my previous best!

Gotta make you quicker I reckon. Even having a good royal bank must, err, 'stroke' a coupla mins of yer time!:P

Go-Nads!!

NT

If you've got a girl with the skills to pay the bills your always on to a winner.

Its all down to technique on the birds part.. if she puts the work in he'll not even think of the "Edinburgh Pub Scene"

To be fair, when you are with a new bird and you're geting yer andy cole all the time you do spend a lot more energy:cool:

Based on this, I'm assuming that most of the current squad are not getting their Nat King at the moment? Perhaps we need to establish some sort of Dating Agency that helps the lads get their "treatment".....:)

MackaysCentreSpot

Certainly comes across that way.

Sorry but I just can not see Nade as a regular on the Edinburgh clubbing circuit.

Maybe a regular on the Edinburgh fast food circuit.....that I would have believed.

:P

Shagging yer lemon the night before a game is what you need.

Read it in Runners World, that those who get their nat king the day before a marathon on average chalked about 4 or 5 mins of their personal best. I put this into practice with Mrs NT the day before this years Edinburgh mara, and sped home in a new PB (at that time - I've beat that since) of 3.13 - taking 4 mins off my previous best!

Gotta make you quicker I reckon. Even having a good royal bank must, err, 'stroke' a coupla mins of yer time!:P

Go-Nads!!

NT

Just think of the records you could've broken if you'd done her up against the starters box...

Nelly Terraces
Just think of the records you could've broken if you'd done her up against the starters box...

LOL, I'm not going there, metaphorically, or literally!:P

So is Nade's new found fitness more down to getting a bird and not going clubbing, rather than getting a new manager?

do you not read but just type ? :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo

Do you have anything to say about HMFC, or do you just log on each week to have a dig at me for giving my opinion on HMFC?

Nelly Terraces

Do you have anything to say about HMFC, or do you just log on each week to have a dig at me for giving my opinion on HMFC?

Gie it a f ***** g rest the pair of you, or I'll set my cat on you both. He's in the mood, after just dealing with some bloke called McGeady (never heard of him, have you?) in a Glasgow nightclub. Total pussy.:)

Guest JamboRobbo
Gie it a f ***** g rest the pair of you, or I'll set my cat on you both. He's in the mood, after just dealing with some bloke called McGeady (never heard of him, have you?) in a Glasgow nightclub. Total pussy.:)

Sorry Nelly please don't set the cat on me.

Nelly Terraces
Sorry Nelly please don't set the cat on me.

IT's alright JR, I'll tell him to stand down. He's talking (OK, purring) about scratching the gonads off some bloke called Rear-dens who is apparently a hoe-bow or something next apparentley. Total pussy.:)

So is Nade's new found fitness more down to getting a bird and not going clubbing, rather than getting a new manager?

"Equally as influential has been the arrival at Hearts of Csaba Laszlo."

"He attributes the lack of goals to the much-derided 4-4-1-1 formation employed by Hearts" :P

MackaysCentreSpot
"Equally as influential has been the arrival at Hearts of Csaba Laszlo."

"He attributes the lack of goals to the much-derided 4-4-1-1 formation employed by Hearts" :P

Aye he had to say that. Lets be realistic here. He has a reason to stay at home now instead of clubbing.

Now lets break it down. He probably went clubbing like any other hot blooded male to meet a female and hopefully lead to him getting his leg over.

He does not have to do this now as he has a woman at home.

But do not be so niave to think that if this woman was not on the scene he would still be staying in and not going clubbing to try and achieve what he went clubbing for in the first place.

Based on this, I'm assuming that most of the current squad are not getting their Nat King at the moment? Perhaps we need to establish some sort of Dating Agency that helps the lads get their "treatment".....:)

What's Driver's excuse? I thought his missus, (wife to be) was a Miss Scotland candidate. Surely he's getting some...

Guest JamboRobbo
Aye he had to say that. Lets be realistic here. He has a reason to stay at home now instead of clubbing.

Now lets break it down. He probably went clubbing like any other hot blooded male to meet a female and hopefully lead to him getting his leg over.

He does not have to do this now as he has a woman at home.

But do not be so niave to think that if this woman was not on the scene he would still be staying in and not going clubbing to try and achieve what he went clubbing for in the first place.

Exactly what I was getting at. Lets just hope it works out!

MackaysCentreSpot
What's Driver's excuse? I thought his missus, (wife to be) was a Miss Scotland candidate. Surely he's getting some...

:eek: Imagine discussing a players sex life on here.

Thought that kind of thing was taboo. :rolleyes:

maroonlegions

The 24-year-old Frenchman is presently deputising in the team for the injured Mike Tullberg and cuts a somewhat revitalised figure compared with the lethargic character of last season. Regular social outings in the Capital left him overweight and under performing following his transfer from Sheffield United in August 2007, however, the intervention of a new female companion has forced Nade to adopt a different approach.:107years:

"For me, everything has changed," he said, speaking exclusively to the Evening News. "I go to training, I go home, I go training again and I go home again. That's what I do every day. Before I would do other things, like go to clubs all the time.

"It's different now because I live with my girlfriend.;) I can't go out when I want:eek:, I stay home.:rolleyes: She is helping me stay on the correct path and I am more focused on football. She helps me a lot with eating the correct food :)and all sort of things. I can see the difference on the pitch now.":cool:

Well , the power of a woman eh, so its no more junk food , late night boozing and shaking his booties on the dance floor.Hope this works for him and we see the real Nade.:)

Malcolm Tucker

I'd gie his burd my boaby.

They come into Tesco all the time. Seems a really nice guy Nade, saw him sign and autograph and pose for a couple of pictures, no hassle at all. Plus he seems to be hitting some form.

Keep it up Nads.

maroonlegions
In Peebles today ?

By that i take it you mean there is already a thread on his bird giving him it tight then.:cool:.Sorry if there is but i just logged on to the EEN web site and read the article on Nade that's on today's edition.

maroonlegions

Underweight Now Under the Thum - A Christian Nade Tale:eek:

Yip and there it is:rolleyes:, sorry for eh, spamming a bit.:whistling::dunce:

It's actually David Icke's reptillian friends who are eating his excess weight from inside his eyeballs.

No, no ... aliens have created a wormhole in the time space continuum, meaning that the internet takes several hours more to get to Peebles ...

maroonlegions
Then logged on here, with your eyes shut, and posted it.

Eyes shut, seems about right but if your not fast your last eh.;)

maroonlegions
No, no ... aliens have created a wormhole in the time space continuum, meaning that the internet takes several hours more to get to Peebles ...

Could be but you would have to ask people from Peebles, eh, then again how many people from Peebles are actually posting on here at any given time.;)

Could be but you would have to ask people from Peebles, eh, then again how many people from Peebles are actually posting on here at any given time.;)

... and if their answer arrived before I asked the question, I would get very scared ...

If his burd is who i'm told it is then she used to be a really naturally good looking lassie but spoiled herself with fake boobs and a loyalty card for Tanerife.

Total WAG material.

If the club are continuing to economise and cut back on the wage bill, then Nade must be one of those that's been told he'll be sold if an offer comes in (or has worked it out for himself)

Chances are he's playing to tout himself.

Wait until the six month 'honeymoon period' wears off. He'll be scoffing pies again!

He must be doing that now;):cool:

If his burd is who i'm told it is then she used to be a really naturally good looking lassie but spoiled herself with fake boobs and a loyalty card for Tanerife.

Total WAG material.

I don't think it's that one, but could be mistaken

I have lots to say about HMFC but you would struggle to understand it. ;)

Archived