Another potential bust up down Wimbledon way......

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I have heard from a good source this morning that Fletcher possibly may be left out of the Hobo team in the next couple of weeks!!

Alledgedly Mixu's ideal front two were Nish and Fletcher but Ratboy has a clause in his contract which says if fit will play! Cheif Womble Uncle Mixu wants Nish in the team no matter what!

All is not well on Wimbledon common!!!

boabyarsebiscuit
I have heard from a good source this morning that Fletcher possibly may be left out of the Hobo team in the next couple of weeks!!

Alledgedly Mixu's ideal front two were Nish and Fletcher but Ratboy has a clause in his contract which says if fit will play! Cheif Womble Uncle Mixu wants Nish in the team no matter what!

Not quite the same rumour, but I've heard that Fletcher is being wrapped in cotton wool at Rod Petrie's behest as they've had a concrete bid and he's offski in January.

Walter Bishop
Not quite the same rumour, but I've heard that Fletcher is being wrapped in cotton wool at Rod Petrie's behest as they've had a concrete bid and he's offski in January.

mmm 2+2 = could be something in this then? I had heard last week that Celtic had apparently offered ?2m for him along with an player,Think it was a youngster cant mid though!!:(

Is it true that Celtic allowed Hibs to buy Ratboy but have a clause in the contract which means they get a massive percentage of any future transfer?

Can't see Fletcher being fit if he pulled out the Scotland squad - or is he just practising for a move to the OF in January?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Is it true that Celtic allowed Hibs to buy Ratboy but have a clause in the contract which means they get a massive percentage of any future transfer?

Can't see Fletcher being fit if he pulled out the Scotland squad - or is he just practising for a move to the OF in January?

He isnt mate, accoring to the Evening hibs, he wont rush back and risk re injury.

Hibs releasing a statement along the lines of;

"We expect to lose him, why wouldnt he want to play in the epl"

Made me think that Hibs want rid but have no concrete offers as yet.

The day Hibs bought ratboy I said on a Forum elsewhere that Fletcher would be gone in January to help fund their golden boys return. I also said i would give ratboy 12 months and he would be gone as well at a much higher price than the hobos paid for him.

See above for my take on that peice. It screams that the sale is now on and they want / need bidders.

Yes, a good point.

I wonder if by doing this they are expecting less in return re a transfer value?

The rumour machine says Blackburn. This will finance Jonathan Johannson's arrival. The old firm may offer ?400k as usual but he' off south

Fletcher is yet another Hibernian myth.

Why would any EPL club want to buy a striker who has scored about 5 goals in the SPfeckingL this calendar year?

Next you'll be telling me Real Madrid are after him.

He'll end up at Celtic.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see what the fuss is about.

Better than average but nothing special IMO.

Why would any EPL club want to buy a striker who has scored about 5 goals in the SPfeckingL this calendar year?

He'll end up at Celtic.

Thought they had him signed up in some contract worth 30mill or there abouts, and are just waiting on the greenbrazil setting the date for the transferr!!

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't see what the fuss is about.

Better than average but nothing special IMO.

Spot on mate.

Surrounded by a team of junkies & half wits.

He'll end up at Celtic.

Bang on. It's the usual Hobo smokescreen tactics of getting a players name in the papers harping on about "we don't want to lose him but what can we do", hoping to bump up the price. He's an average striker in a poor team.

There are 2 season tickets holders for the San Giro at my work.Neither rate him at all.

Average player in a team with limited ability yet remain the media darlings.

He fits in perfectly with this below average league set up that we lovingly know as the SP Hell.

Anywhere else other than perhaps the Welsh or Northern Ireland leagues and he would merely be "stephen who ?"

There are 2 season tickets holders for the San Giro at my work.Neither rate him at all.

I think he is a decent player and would walk into our team but EPL ? No fecking chance.

Calum Anderson

Two dodgy sources. You'll no be happy with them tonight! :rolleyes:

Archived