Gordon Smith (NHR)

Legend Claws

Is a quim. Agree?

The reason I say this is his winging about the crowd at Hampden for the Argy match. He is in the papers stating that the SFA will not be looking to bring Brazil to Hampden due to the 'lack of support from the public'. He also goes on to state that 'I used Take That that as example as they sold out Hampden, it is clear to see that the women are holding the purse strings' I never though I would say it but watching Take That would probably be more entertaining that watching the likes of Kirk Broadfoot plodding around the famous turf posing as an international class player. The man is a delusional egocentric ****. The prices for a decent seat at Hampden were way over the top and he knows it.

Just had to get that off my chest.

And Simth must score.....................as a player, a pundit, an agent and now as an administrator he's a grade A STROKER!

Not sure how it works but.

I'd like to ask Gordon Smith... why arent the SFA making more money through sponsorships and TV rights?

All he's doing is blaming the punters who line the SFA pockets game after game. He has to realise that Scotland has the highest season ticket per capita than any other country in the world. We already pay a huge whack to watch football (which is corrupt).

The SFA need to start making more from what they have and what they have in Scotland is some of the most active fans in the world... but they cant capitalise on it.

Smith should be ashamed.

To compare a meaningless football friendly to a gig, only because they are happening at the same venue, shows just how inept he is. To follow it up with a comment about 'women are holding the purse strings' shows his lack of class.

He is a bitter prize grade ****.

Nelly Terraces

What a ****ing spunktrumpet.

Totally out his depth in the job he's in. The bit about 'women holdinmg the purse strings' - hmmm, don't judge everybody by yer own standards ya creep, bit of insight into your own life there methinks...

GFA - jog on. Who cares?

Gordon Smith is all about ego and not much else.

If he had any clue, that match would not have been played at this time of year. Under the current financial situation with people struggling to make ends meet, this out of touch toss-pot has no idea about reality.

Smith and his like don't have cash worries. The bulk of the 'Tartan Army' are every day blue collar workers who have to keep one eye on the purse strings. If he cannot understand this and has no concept of everyday issues other than how much the SFA can make out of the support, then he should step away know. Alas, he will not, as it would crush his ego.

Scotland are not what they were. The days of the genuine Hampden roar, are long long gone. Hampden is a shell of what it used to be. An aging stadium filled with coloured seats at a reduced capacity lesser than the old firms.

Scotland is not for Scotland anymore. It's for blazers and Glaswegians. Expecting supporters to travel from all over the country on a wet and windy November night for an overpriced friendly match, which will end in a substitutional farce, is no longer an option for the masses.

Turning away supporters at the gates because they did not buy a ticket in advance is supposed to promote crowd safety? The whole concept is retarded and backward thinking in it's concept and the football authorities should tell the Police where to shove their 'policies'.

I heard a guy on the radio explain that he phoned Hampden the day of the match asking for 5 tickets seated next to each other. He was informed this was not possible. the best the could do was 4 + 1 or 3 + 2?!?!?!?!?! There were over 20,000 empty seats...

This is the level we are dealing with these days and the reason i will not entertain these GFA nob-jockeys at all.

What a ****ing spunktrumpet.

Totally out his depth in the job he's in. The bit about 'women holdinmg the purse strings' - hmmm, don't judge everybody by yer own standards ya creep, bit of insight into your own life there methinks...

GFA - jog on. Who cares?

Yup if you watched the documentary about him (the one where he was boxing, with his moobs flapping about) you could tell his wife was the controlling point.

He is cringeworthy!

No wonder the crowd was so poor, was it not like ?30 - ?40 a ticket?!?

Pay that to see Broadfoot? NAW!

Nelly Terraces
Yup if you watched the documentary about him (the one where he was boxing, with his moobs flapping about) you could tell his wife was the controlling point.

He is cringeworthy!

Yeah, saw it. Totally agree. We could all see who the Chief Executive is in his house. What a sad blunt he is.

Last gig I saw at Hampden had a stage, and it didn't have people sat on seats behind the bloody stage, so not sure how he can compare.

Utter bawsack. ?35 a ticket? Obvious thought 'ka-ching, the punters will be queuing up like mugs to throw cash at us to watch the Argies. Can't wait to see Messi'

?5 for kids, ?10 for adults for the stands behind each goal and ?10 / ?20 for the other two stands would've had the place full, family discounts too...ie buy two adults, get two kids free. Simple.

Now he's trying to cover his ass by ripping into the fans. Should be sacked. Just another OF stooge.

MacDonald Jardine
To compare a meaningless football friendly to a gig, only because they are happening at the same venue, shows just how inept he is. To follow it up with a comment about 'women are holding the purse strings' shows his lack of class.

He is a bitter prize grade ****.

To be fair he's comparing what was meant to be an attractive glamour game to a gig.

What's wrong with suggesting if there's no market for these games the SFA won't be doing it again?

Archived