Wisdom teeth

heartsfc_fan

I've got one starting to come through now and it's bloody sore :(

Rubbing against the side of my mouth constantly - is there any tips anyone has to help ease the pain? My mate recommended some baby teething stuff (!)

It's only in the early stages (little jaggy edge popping out) so I can't get it removed (yet) :(

Ouch. As a sufferer of regularly restless wisdom teeth, you very much have my sympathy. :sad:

My dentist once packed the area with this clove resin type stuff and that helped a lot. Other than that, just try and keep it as clean as you can cos when infection sets in, that's when you're properly snookered.

Mostly, you just have to suffer though.

I've been having bother with one for a while and what I find helps is: keep it really clean, brush after meals and use a good mouthwash twice a day. Gengigel gel (which you'll get at any chemist) seems to help (it's for helping the gums heal) and also bonjela for pain :)

I've been having bother with one for a while and what I find helps is: keep it really clean, brush after meals and use a good mouthwash twice a day. Gengigel gel (which you'll get at any chemist) seems to help (it's for helping the gums heal) and also bonjela for pain :)

ta much :)

Archived