CANNAE BELIEVE THIS - BAN HIM FOR LIFE!

Jambo2006

Nucky Thompson

Are you being serious??? Ban him for life for playing a Tina Turner song to his congregation!!!! Did you have a look at the congregation? All old grannies and Children, not a rabid Rangers fan to be seen:rolleyes: FFS get a grip, just because Rangers stole simply the best doesn't mean anyone else can't play it. He could easily be singing it as praise to God or Jesus i.e. simply the best.

Why, what would your justification and reasoning behind this ban you want for him, I really don't see or have an issue with this clip, no wrong doing in my eyes!!

hes a known cheat and a blue nose ****

now hes playing a song thats played at castle grayskull every week and has his followers all wearing big red hands

SACK HIM :)

Miller Jambo 60
Why, what would your justification and reasoning behind this ban you want for him, I really don't see or have an issue with this clip, no wrong doing in my eyes!!

Dont have an issue, he should be banned due to the fact he ruined a great Tina Turner track.:)

Liked the red hands.

Should be banned because he's a dirty hun loving bassa, but singing a song and pointing to the sky with foam hands ain't much of a justification.

Sure it's obvious that it's Church of Murray but wouldn't stand up in court!!

Rudolf's Mate

Gutted it was cut short.... I heard that another 20 seconds in and he pops up with a flute and a sash around his neck ;)

Miller Jambo 60
Aye ban him for life imagine somebody actually going to church wtf :rolleyes:

Church that was a cult mate and that so called ref is a plank too many hands for my liking.

RED ONES.:eek:

We must have the muppets of the earth when it comes to refs,

END OFF.

He turned me into a newt!!!

I got better.:)

So if you weigh the same as a newt.. you are a.....

siegementality

The OP has the most annoying habit of starting a thread and never responding to it thereafter. This must be the umpteenth thread he has started and then not posted on.

A load of nonsense anyway which only pond life would take such offence to. It's a Tina Turner song for FFS. I can honestly say that if they played a Proclaimers song at any party I was it I would sing along (unless they released the Hibs song!)

Archived