Glasgow - Scotland with ????

Gambo

'Glasgow, Scotland with style'. :rofl:, is a new slogan from Glasgow Council.

So c'mon i am sure we can think of plenty of words to replace 'style' so outsiders are not missled.

Glasgow - Scotland with...............(over to you JKB)

Patrick Bateman

Glasgow - Scotland with residents who have less class and dignity than the Matthews or West families.

Glasgow - Scotland without the basic personal values, civic pride, social decorum & willingness to work for a living that the rest of the country take for granted.

chibs, buckfast, shell suits, personal hygiene issues, domestic violence, salt and vinegar (nae sauce), neds, huns, tims, rickets, ****bags, low life soap dodgers, clogged arteries, the most irritating nasely twang in the world.

Commander Harris
Good slogan I think.

The legacy of Glasgow's designers, architects, artists and musicians is unsurpassed in the country.

Good work GCC.

I'd not despute the contribution or legacy, but "Scotland with Style" suggests the rest of Scotland doesn't have style, which is a tad unfair.

I got asked for ?1.20 in Ardmillan the other day. I was black affronted. I mean if it can happen in one of the more salubrious areas of town, it's surely all downhill from here on in.

Presumably it was ?1.10 for the bus back to leith, and "10p for a cup of tea, mate".

Anyways, to add to my earlier effort - Glasgow, Scotland with deep fried everything.

..... it's own football association

this is my winner ^

and an effort of my own should be included-

Glasgow, scotland with a deep seeded jealousy for the capital

there must be a few for coatbridge, airdrie, hamilton, east kilbride and motherwell, those places... lanarkshire it's called, what a ****e hole

so any suggestions for lanarkshire council's slogan? maybe too similar to the glasgow suggestions

lanarkshire- scotland with _____ ...similarities to texas?

'Glasgow, Scotland with style'. :rofl:, is a new slogan from Glasgow Council.

So c'mon i am sure we can think of plenty of words to replace 'style' so outsiders are not missled.

Glasgow - Scotland with...............(over to you JKB)

They have been using that for years!

Archived