Whose Gallas on About???

Rawrrrrrrr

Bad mouthing one of his teammates.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7739830.stm

I reckon Van Persie, has always seemed a bit of a c*ck

Almost certainly Van Persie - Adebayor, my first thought when I heard this, is still 24. Troubles mounting up for Le Professeur...

the voice from above

From site:

Gallas revealed that on another occasion some Arsenal players had been insulted by their own team-mate.

"When as captain some players come up to you and talk to you about a player... complaining about him... and then during the match you speak to this player and the player in question insults us, there comes a time where we can no longer comprehend how this can happen," he said.

"I am trying to defend myself a bit without giving names. Otherwise I'm taking it all (the blame). I'm 31, the player is six years younger than me."

25 year old Arsenal players? Van Persie, anyone else?

It should be noted that Gallas has a book coming out today. Nice timing for an outburst?

Gallas is a prime grade A plum. Wenger needs a centre half and Gareth Barry to sort that team out.

It's Eduardo.

Since he hasnt played since Feb I think thats unlikely

I really can't see past it being Van Persie

The boy may as well as have ****** tatooed on his head

;) He doesn't say when the incident was.

Does Van Persie not have a bit of a John Leslie type of character about him?

Does Van Persie not have a bit of a John Leslie type of character about him?

I was waiting for someone to mention that

He's not guilty - in the eyes of the law anyway :rolleyes:

Its Van Persie.

Gallas is a dick-head and should have been emptied by Wenger last season after Birmingham.

Add that to the fact that many of the points the Gunners have lost this season have been down to his inability to dominate as a centre half should.

Wenger doesn't make many bad decisions but giving this guy the captaincy is one, if not his biggest.

Prancer[/u] ']Since he hasnt played since Feb I think thats unlikely

:rolleyes:

All that slagging of Chelsea in the transfer of him and Cole is looking a bit daft now.

Yes, off the pitch Cole is a ******, but Gallas has serious problems both on and off.

Apparently he's also said something about french national teammate in a autobiography.

Teammate he's only calling S.

Papers speculate it's Sami Nasri.

Gallas is a bellend.

Commander Harris

Gallas sounds like Gallus. Gallus Gallus is the domesticated fowl, or ******.

coincidence?

Gallas is a good player but joke of a captain.

I heard it was Toure but he's not 6 years younger than Gallas.

The sooner Gallas is gone the better, and Kolo should be captain now infront of Cesc as Kolo has been there the longest.

Gallas should never have said this to the press what stays in the dressing room stays there, and his cap about being "warriors" on the park? Thats why he was crying at the other end of the pitch and sulking like a little b**** at the end of the Birmingham game,

Hes just a stupid t***.

Dont know why he was made captain in the first place.

Gallas had not been the same since he left Stamford Bridge.

I agree. I thought it was a brilliant bit of business at the time, left Jose fuming, and Chelsea arguably lost the title because of it (well, that and Cech's injury) - but he's just not the same player now, and remains a troublemaker. I think he's angling for a move, as he did there - hence his behaviour.

I agree. I thought it was a brilliant bit of business at the time, left Jose fuming, and Chelsea arguably lost the title because of it (well, that and Cech's injury) - but he's just not the same player now, and remains a troublemaker. I think he's angling for a move, as he did there - hence his behaviour.

He was an arse at the end of his Chelsea career. Saying in public that he would score own goals ect. Chelsea would have lost the league if he was there or not due to his professionalism.

I think he's doing a grand job at Arsenal now though. He's definately looking for a move back to France.

He was an arse at the end of his Chelsea career. Saying in public that he would score own goals ect. Chelsea would have lost the league if he was there or not due to his professionalism.

I think he's doing a grand job at Arsenal now though. He's definately looking for a move back to France.

Off topic mate - but will you be keeping an eye on Mourinho v Ranieri this weekend? Should be fun...

Off topic mate - but will you be keeping an eye on Mourinho v Ranieri this weekend? Should be fun...

I will indeed. I have a mate who is a massive Inter fan and I've always have a soft spot for Juve, so it's them for me.

Mourinho is massively under achieving at Inter IMO. They should walk that league with the squad they have.

I will indeed. I have a mate who is a massive Inter fan and I've always have a soft spot for Juve, so it's them for me.

Mourinho is massively under achieving at Inter IMO. They should walk that league with the squad they have.

I think they'll win it comfortably in the end - but the Champions League is what they're all about this year. Mourinho will stand or fall on what he does there.

I wish Ranieri wasn't Juve boss: he's such a good guy, but Juve's history of cheating is just loathsome. Plus Jose always makes me laugh - he's a class act - so I'll be cheering Inter on.

I think they'll win it comfortably in the end - but the Champions League is what they're all about this year. Mourinho will stand or fall on what he does there.

I wish Ranieri wasn't Juve boss: he's such a good guy, but Juve's history of cheating is just loathsome. Plus Jose always makes me laugh - he's a class act - so I'll be cheering Inter on.

They should do, Milan and Juventus do not have the squads to compete in the long run. Mourinho won't win the Champions League with Inter. Inter simply can not win the Champions League, they bottle it every year.

It's the biggest job he'll get for the rest of his career, he had to take it. I'll always have a wee soft spot for Jose because of what he did with Chelsea, but I'm still going for Juventus on this one.

They should do, Milan and Juventus do not have the squads to compete in the long run. Mourinho won't win the Champions League with Inter. Inter simply can not win the Champions League, they bottle it every year.

It's the biggest job he'll get for the rest of his career, he had to take it. I'll always have a wee soft spot for Jose because of what he did with Chelsea, but I'm still going for Juventus on this one.

Is it? I have him pegged for a move to Real Madrid in about three years, hopefully after getting the CL monkey off Inter's backs; then a move to Man Utd (or possibly the other way around, depending on when Fergie retires); then one to Portugal to try and win the World Cup. There's many, many years at the very top level ahead for him.

As for Inter - remember, football is cyclical, and the credit crunch very likely to impact on the dominance of English clubs at present. The final's in Italy this year too. And of course, up until the summer, Spain bottled it every time: yet they finally did it. So why shouldn't Inter?

Is it? I have him pegged for a move to Real Madrid in about three years, hopefully after getting the CL monkey off Inter's backs; then a move to Man Utd (or possibly the other way around, depending on when Fergie retires); then one to Portugal to try and win the World Cup. There's many, many years at the very top level ahead for him.

As for Inter - remember, football is cyclical, and the credit crunch very likely to impact on the dominance of English clubs at present. The final's in Italy this year too. And of course, up until the summer, Spain bottled it every time: yet they finally did it. So why shouldn't Inter?

Sorry, I meant it was the biggest job Ranieri was ever going to get. I can't see him going to Real with his Barcelona past, if he was going to go to Spain I think it will be back to Barce. I agree with the Portugal job, but not with Man Utd. I know he said he'd love to come back to England but I don't think he will. He's done everything he needed to do, why try it again?

Inter should be able to with the squad they have, but they can't do it on the big stage. They've only managed to win the 'Champions League' twice and that was in a row. I just can't see them doing it any time soon.

Sorry, I meant it was the biggest job Ranieri was ever going to get. I can't see him going to Real with his Barcelona past, if he was going to go to Spain I think it will be back to Barce. I agree with the Portugal job, but not with Man Utd. I know he said he'd love to come back to England but I don't think he will. He's done everything he needed to do, why try it again?

Inter should be able to with the squad they have, but they can't do it on the big stage. They've only managed to win the 'Champions League' twice and that was in a row. I just can't see them doing it any time soon.

We'll see - and of course, you're right about Ranieri. I think Mourinho would love United though, and it all depends: if the EPL remains in the forefront in the years ahead, I think he'll be back at some point.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I always thought Ranieri deserved more of a chance at Chelsea.

He signed the likes of Lampard and got them to the Champs League semis (although they blew it big time)

Very likeable guy although I'm sure Ron Atkinsons memories of the Ranieri period are a bit different! :eek:

We'll see - and of course, you're right about Ranieri. I think Mourinho would love United though, and it all depends: if the EPL remains in the forefront in the years ahead, I think he'll be back at some point.

We will indeed. Just can't see it, do you think United would take to him after all he did at Chelsea, not to mention him sprinting down the sidelines as Porto knocked them out the Champions League?

If, and it's a big if, he did come back. I could see it being at Liverpool. :(

Although, if Man City keep up to their promises he could end up there to give himself a right challenge. That's something I'd like to see.

I always thought Ranieri deserved more of a chance at Chelsea.

He signed the likes of Lampard and got them to the Champs League semis (although they blew it big time)

Very likeable guy although I'm sure Ron Atkinsons memories of the Ranieri period are a bit different! :eek:

Ranieri done all the hard work at Chelsea. He basically built the foundations, Mourinho came in, painted a few rooms and took all the plaudits.

The Tinker Man was ditched because he wasn't a 'name', nothing to do with his previous results.

Ranieri done all the hard work at Chelsea. He basically built the foundations, Mourinho came in, painted a few rooms and took all the plaudits.

The Tinker Man was ditched because he wasn't a 'name', nothing to do with his previous results.

True.

To be fair though, Jose installed that winning mentality that is so hard to bring to a team and he probably did move them on to the next level.

Ranieri deffo deserves a lot of credit for his work though.

If you get the chance, read Mourinhos book ... it gives you an insight into his management style and the work he does behind the scenes is just unbelievable.

His knowledge of football and every single player he's up against is unreal.

True.

To be fair though, Jose installed that winning mentality that is so hard to bring to a team and he probably did move them on to the next level.

Ranieri deffo deserves a lot of credit for his work though.

If you get the chance, read Mourinhos book ... it gives you an insight into his management style and the work he does behind the scenes is just unbelievable.

His knowledge of football and every single player he's up against is unreal.

I agree, Mourinho came in and demanded a respect that Ranieri would never have gotten. He was too nice.

I'll add it to the list of the 300 other books I should read that I'll never get round to. It's in the top 5 though.

I agree, Mourinho came in and demanded a respect that Ranieri would never have gotten. He was too nice.

I'll add it to the list of the 300 other books I should read that I'll never get round to. It's in the top 5 though.

Clear your list and make way for the top 3 fitbaw books.

Mourhino

Roy Keane

Buffalo Bill

;)

We will indeed. Just can't see it, do you think United would take to him after all he did at Chelsea, not to mention him sprinting down the sidelines as Porto knocked them out the Champions League?

If, and it's a big if, he did come back. I could see it being at Liverpool. :(

Although, if Man City keep up to their promises he could end up there to give himself a right challenge. That's something I'd like to see.

I do, yes - because the sort of siege mentality he employs is shared by Fergie. I think United fans have far more of a problem with Wenger or, naturally, Benitez than they do with Jose. He's burnt his bridges with Liverpool though, as he has with Barce: if he hadn't been snapped up by England, I think someone like Capello would be perfect for 'Pool. But definitely not Mourinho.

As for Citeh: heck of a long shot, that. They've got it all to do - and you have to wonder if, in the present economic climate, the owners will do all they suggested they would.

Mmm... I'm not sold on that argument, TBH. Ranieri's problem is he's been pigeonholed as someone who lays the foundations (at Valencia as well as Chelsea), but can't win things. This is probably unfair, and I think he'd have gone on to win the EPL in 04/5 had he been allowed to stay; but if you have someone as wealthy as Abramovich in charge, he naturally wants to maximise silverware. Mourinho is an infinitely more ruthless, relentless individual, far more likely to achieve the maximum possible.

Put it this way. I hugely respect the job Ranieri did in taking Chelsea to 4th and a CL spot before Abramovich arrived. Indeed, without it, Roman would've looked elsewhere: that 2-1 win over Liverpool in May '03 remains, to my mind, the most important in Chelsea's whole history. But had Jose been in charge that season, I'm convinced he'd have done more; and similarly, had he been appointed that summer, I can't believe he'd have spoken of it taking two years to reach the top as Ranieri continually did.

Archived