a wee stat

eddie fenwick

since the top 6,bottom 6 split last season hibs have only won 3 from 28 games including friendlies:cool:

Strange - the SPL table shows them having won four games this season!

since the top 6,bottom 6 split last season hibs have only won 3 from 28 games including friendlies:cool:

whereas we have won a similar amount of games in the last week or so.

Guest gorgie kev

As Frank Carson Says"It's The Way They Lose them"

I got this text last night, looked up the league table on the bbc website and, as someone has already mentioned, they've won 4 games this season so it's cleary a schoolboy error.

Jam Tarts 1874

Since the split last season they have won 4 out of 22 competitive matches.

I see from the BBC website that Donald Park has admitted that Fletcher is on his way out, if he goes in January hibs really will be staring relegation in the face.

They were exceptionally lucky in these two games as well (don't know about Falkirk game) so really they've only won two:)*

*Disclaimer, please do not apply same logic to our wins!

Bairns fan in peace here, usually check out our impending opposition's forums in the week before and after our fixtures. Usually to correct and adjust my navy blue vision specs. ;)

Hibs 3 Falkirk 2, second game of the season IIRC, was the score for your info. It was a car crash game :rubeyes: where Hibs raced to two goal lead before we realised they were as brittle as us at the back.

Twas 2-1 prior to HT but they made it 3-1 at the start of the second half before missing a hutchload of chances prior to us making it 3-2. The game finished up with us almost grabbing a draw out of the fire :sneaky:although tbh Hibs probably did deserve the points.

We were playing the Bullen and Barr combo at the back at that point, but since we moved in Afjes in place of Bullen we look a whole lot more solid defensively.:)

Looking forward to Tynie on Saturday, always a great atmosphere, although since returning to the Spl, Easter Rd has been a much happier hunting ground for us. COYB

Glad to hear it CR - how many bairns coming through?

I've never been to your new ground but loved brockville and went many times.

I think we usually get 2 sections of the Roseburn Stand equating to 1000 tickets or so (correct me if I'm wrong) Tix have been on sale through here for about a week although theres no indication on the club site of them being sold out as yet.

Credit crunch/Xmas looming could come into play at this time.

Toxteth O'Grady

Looking on the positive side (hobonomics)

It's save Rod P a packet in win bonuses so that's barry, aye?

:107years:

I think we usually get 2 sections of the Roseburn Stand equating to 1000 tickets or so (correct me if I'm wrong) Tix have been on sale through here for about a week although theres no indication on the club site of them being sold out as yet.

Credit crunch/Xmas looming could come into play at this time.

School End!

Hearts Heritage

Archived