Please Help! (one-off strip)

Scotland

I've heard so much about how great the maroon was on the one-off strip in which we played rangers in a final on Sun 24 Nov 1996... we got beat...

ANYONE GOT A PICTURE OF IT?

PresidentRomanov
I've heard so much about how great the maroon was on the one-off strip in which we played rangers in a final on Sun 24 Nov 1996... we got beat...

ANYONE GOT A PICTURE OF IT?

Haven't got a picture, but the maroon in the 2005/06 strip, is the exact clour that one was, as is this years.

People thought it was so good at the time, because we were almost playing in pink that season :mad:

Just to be a total pedant, it wasn't a one off either. We wore it again against a foreign team.

ANYONE GOT A PICTURE OF IT?[/QUOit was snowing when i got back to the bus that day, we were close that day Gaza DONE US.

Where is he now?

You're lucky, stupidly we listened to the tannoy which said all Hearts buses had been moved, by the time we went to where the bus had originally been the fecker had left and we had to get a train home

You're lucky, stupidly we listened to the tannoy which said all Hearts buses had been moved, by the time we went to where the bus had originally been the fecker had left and we had to get a train home

tell me about it, i was there for the 1-1 game in 86, Robbi scored late on, i was in the bus park, with load of what a thought were heats fans ( wed night it was PITCH DARK its amazing how green looks like maroon in the dark ) any way there was a charge i was up for it, **** the lights went on, i had maroon about 50 of them had green scarves ( ****) anyway the lights only went on for a few seconds and luckily for me nae **** noticed.

i managed to get back to the mussel burgh bus few windows smashed en all, but in one piece.

mental it was back then.:cool:

PresidentRomanov
Just to be a total pedant, it wasn't a one off either. We wore it again against a foreign team.

To be a total total pedant, we didn't, if I remember correctly, we wore all maroon that night :)

Bomber Harris
To be a total total pedant, we didn't, if I remember correctly, we wore all maroon that night :)

Sorry mate but Hearts played Maroon and White that night.:o

rsb_thumb.jpg

Bomber Harris

The strips that Hearts used the night we played Red Star were used again (same tops) for the Cup Final but embroidery was added.

cccf_thumb.jpg

Archived