I HATE TRADESMEN

jambolass1000

jambolass1000

They never phone, don't turn up and basically muck you about and at the end of the day they are getting paid to do a job. I am so angry.

They never phone, don't turn up and basically muck you about and at the end of the day they are getting paid to do a job. I am so angry.

that's what the shed is for, to source an honourable jambo tradesman to work for you.

Miller Jambo 60

Tell us then, name and shame the culprit.

Nucky Thompson
Nothing ever changes and you've no chance of catching them on a Friday unless they want a draw on the money you owe them so far:)

you sure its not females you are on about:p

not a wire joiner then;)

good thing i left the old light switch in toms house on, seeing as you broke that one, now tom knows why i said to him leave the old stuff on and i will replace it with new stuff after you have been in.

eddie fenwick
good thing i left the old light switch in toms house on, seeing as you broke that one, now tom knows why i said to him leave the old stuff on and i will replace it with new stuff after you have been in.

good thing i straightened it up then:p;)

Get the kettle on and the biscuits oot!

:)

Archived