Email Address

Rawrrrrrrr

Anyone got an email for one of the senior customer service folk or the facilities manager at the club?

Sent one to the generic email a couple of weeks ago which they ignored so time to try a more direct approach.

Cheers in advance :)

Guest gorgie kev
Anyone got an email for one of the senior customer service folk or the facilities manager at the club?

Sent one to the generic email a couple of weeks ago which they ignored so time to try a more direct approach.

Maybe you shouldn't have signed it Prancer :P

I am surprised with your intimate knowlege of all things Hearts that you don't have a direct line to VR himself!!

However send me a PM with the nature of your issue and I will see what I can do. I have a few email addresses at the club.

:)

Have replied to your PM.

do you have the email address for john boag ? as i am still waiting for a reply from 6th october.

Yes

I sent it originally to him and the customer services one.

His lack of response is pretty bad since he managed to send a personally signed letter to me within 3 days ( and after the 6th of October) of the issue the complaint is about, yet he cant even confirm receipt of my email.

Its nice to know the supporters charter means a lot to them :):rolleyes:

i sent the email to janet smirnova pa to campbell ogilvie who passed it over to mr boag but still no reply , but that only 7 weeks so may get a reply soon.

:(:(:(

I don't think John Boag likes emails - or Hearts Fans. It's one of the two, I think!

Neither do "customer services" :P

blondejamtart

Wouldn't hold your breath - I'm still waiting in vain for replies to the many emails (and snail mail too!!) which I sent to the club last season in connection with my kids' HYSC membership, which never materialised...

PresidentRomanov
Neither do "customer services" :P

Either that, or they save their customer services for actual customers :)

PresidentRomanov
I am a customer :)

Did you get a ticket for a fiver?

Should've said valued customers :)

Did you get a ticket for a fiver?

Should've said valued customers :)

No it was a gold ticket for a game

There customer services is really convincing me to buy a season ticket again next year ;)

Guest jambomickey
No it was a gold ticket for a game

There customer services is really convincing me to buy a season ticket again next year ;)

do you not go to games?

do you not go to games?

I didnt renew my ST, I have been attending the games on a game by game basis.

Frankly I think its shocking that there seems to be such a wide disregard for the customers with it would appear a lot of folk being ignored

Given we lost a load of ST holders this year you would think they might try harder, there certainly not convincing me to renew in a rush.

PresidentRomanov

Translate: Bought a gold ticket for a game :rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

Frankly I think its shocking that there seems to be such a wide disregard for the customers with it would appear a lot of folk being ignored

Given we lost a load of ST holders this year you would think they might try harder, there certainly not convincing me to renew in a rush.

agree with you about customer service mate.

PresidentRomanov

Or maybe they just realise they could phone you every day, and it wouldn't make any difference, unless the teams winning, then you'll be falling over yourselves to get into Tynecastle :)

In fact, I recall posters on here having a go at the club, for getting in touch with them a few months ago, to see if they wanted a season ticket - talk about not being able to win.

PresidentRomanov

Or maybe it's because you're trying to get a refund, for a game you were ejected from by the police ;)

I wouldn't reply to you either :4_1_72:

Or maybe it's because you're trying to get a refund, for a game you were ejected from by the police ;)

I wouldn't reply to you either :4_1_72:

Actually it wasnt that solely, it was trying to get an explaination as to why the club completely falsely accused me of a criminal offence - which they have admitted they did.

Yes I do feel I am entitled to a refund, and funnily enough the email response has completely contradicted itself to try and get out of that, as well as completely refused to address most of the issues raised.

Anyone else in this thread who has been waiting for a response may want to email campbell ogilvie, it was funny how the reports required suddenly showed up the same day I escalalted my complaint.

Your also clearly not very intelligent as your response shows the club is in breach of the data protection act:rolleyes:

Care to share who you are pickybum and your link to the club?

:rofl:

What, thrown out for being ugly ?

PresidentRomanov
Actually it wasnt that solely, it was trying to get an explaination as to why the club completely falsely accused me of a criminal offence - which they have admitted they did.

Yes I do feel I am entitled to a refund, and funnily enough the email response has completely contradicted itself to try and get out of that, as well as completely refused to address most of the issues raised.

Anyone else in this thread who has been waiting for a response may want to email campbell ogilvie, it was funny how the reports required suddenly showed up the same day I escalalted my complaint.

Your also clearly not very intelligent as your response shows the club is in breach of the data protection act:rolleyes:

Care to share who you are pickybum and your link to the club?

If I was you, I'd see a lawyer and tell him Pickybum from the internet knows all about you :)

Archived