Team V Falkirk

Jambosimmy

What we going for this week?

Balogh

Neilson Berra Zal Wallace

Chesney (if fit) Bruno Ruben Driver

Nade Glen!!

;)

Don't think Cesney is anywhere near fit.

Why drop Karapidis?

...and lets be honest Glen won't get a shout ( :( ) but I like your thinking...

kari is not suited in the middle of the park and zal is apparently un-droppable!!! the team is what i would like to see but you are right replace glen with kari and chesney with obua and thats the probable first eleven!!

Balogh

Nade Glen!!

;)

Don't think Chesny will be anywhere near the team as I believe he is back in Lithuania along with Miko and No 29 (getting treatment) so I would not expect to see any of them before the new year:)

Now all we need is an injury to Zaliukas and he can go and join them.

_______________________Balogh

_______________Neilson Berra Zal Wallace

_______________Driver Karipidis Ruben Oboa

________________________Bruno

_______________________Nade

Guess The Crowd

Given that, injuries permitting, the team will almost certainly be the same with Obua or Palazuelos coming in for Stewart, here's a suggestion (which I don't think for a minute Csaba will go for, as he tends to change very little)

1. Whichever of the above plays, should play at left back

2. Lee Wallace moves forward to left midfield, where he is most comfortable (albeit his recent performances at LB have been fine)

3. Andy Driver therefore becomes the second striker, playing in a free role but trying to work off Nade as much as possible - as our most dynamic / creative player, I think hia ability to run at defenders could work in that role.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

preffered team...

kello

karipidis

zal

berra

wallace

miko(if wasnt injured)

kingston

aguiar

driver

nade

glen

likely team....

balogh(bombscare!)

jonsson

zal

berra

wallace

neilson

palazuelos

karipidis

aguiar

driver

nade

Jambof3tornado
kari is not suited in the middle of the park and zal is apparently un-droppable!!! the team is what i would like to see but you are right replace glen with kari and chesney with obua and thats the probable first eleven!!

I think we have all witnessed some decent stuff from him in the middle of the park.:rolleyes:

Captain Lithuania

Balogh

Nade Glen!!

;)

Glen? Doubt it.

We_are_the_Hearts
If Gary Glen doesn't play then it's a disgrace

He's just back from injury and hasn't played all season. He should be on the bench.

I think we have all witnessed some decent stuff from him in the middle of the park.:rolleyes:

aye once or twice but you can clearly see he struggles to get to grips with the game in there

Why people would have Glen in before Templeton based on current form, goals and fitness eludes me.

I think it's simply down to the fact that most on here have seen what Glen can do in the first team Charlie, very few will have ever seen Templeton play. In any event, is Templeton's long term future not more likely to be as a wide player where as Glen's will be as a forward/striker?

Guest JamboRobbo
Why people would have Glen in before Templeton based on current form, goals and fitness eludes me.

Cause people saw what he could do when he was given his chance last year. They want to see if he can do that some more.

I like the sound of Templeton too. I'd be happy to see him given a chance too. If he's not up to it yet (Glen too) then back to the reserves for a bit.

Whats clear, is that right now, Mole isn't doing it, for whatever reason. So don't keep playing him over and over. Rotate the kids a bit and spread the pressure a bit.

Puzzled by the anti-Balogh tendency here.

His record is the best of our present keepers, he seems committed (like Kello) and he is the coach's signing rather than a Kaunas loan (which usually guarantees popularity here).

I'd fault him on his kicking and use of the ball from hand, but Kello's kicking is shaky, too.

I think the centre of the defence plays better with him behind them, too, which is usually a sign of confidence in a keeper. Look how many great keepers have centrebacks in front of them who are internationalists and I think it is a mutual benefit for outfield players and keepers.

Tempting fate perhaps, but how many bad goals has he lost?

We_are_the_Hearts

His record is the best of our present keepers, he seems committed (like Kello) and he is the coach's signing rather than a Kaunas loan (which usually guarantees popularity here).

I'd fault him on his kicking and use of the ball from hand, but Kello's kicking is shaky, too.

I think the centre of the defence plays better with him behind them, too, which is usually a sign of confidence in a keeper. Look how many great keepers have centrebacks in front of them who are internationalists and I think it is a mutual benefit for outfield players and keepers.

Tempting fate perhaps, but how many bad goals has he lost?

Agree. Balogh had a clean sheet against Hibs, St Mirren, Hamilton and ICT. Zaliukas cost him a clean sheet against Aberdeen. Only other game he played was Celtic and you could blame him for punching straight instead of towards the touchline but even that is a bit harsh. Was impressed with his handling last week in the second half.

Walter Bishop

Balogh

Nade Glen!!

;)

Glen and chesney?? No stewart or Kara? How many game have you been to this season? More chances of Robbo and Colqhoun than chesney and Glen!

Guest JamboRobbo

I think it just proves that people judge on what they see in a football sense, and don't judge based on race, or based on which club they come from.

If a Kaunus player is ****e, he's ****e. If a Kaunus player is decent, he's decent.

Personally I think there's little between all the keepers (Banks, MacDonald, Balogh, Kello). Kello did look quite commanding initially and could be my favourite. But then looked a bit exposed at a couple of free kicks so maybe not.

Does beg the question, why did we sign two keepers who are little better than what we had, when it was glaringly obvious that what we really needed was a striker or two, or maybe a CH.

Glen and chesney?? No stewart or Kara? How many game have you been to this season? More chances of Robbo and Colqhoun than chesney and Glen!

Stewart mmm SUSPENDED!!!

KARI - if you read my previous posts you will see my reasons.

Why does it matter how many games i have been to this season to pcik what i would like to see on the pitch.

Get a grip mate!! Only an opinion!!

;)

Jambof3tornado
Stewart mmm SUSPENDED!!!

KARI - if you read my previous posts you will see my reasons.

Why does it matter how many games i have been to this season to pcik what i would like to see on the pitch.

Get a grip mate!! Only an opinion!!

;)

Still disagree about Karapiddy,but I do believe that he is only in front of the back 4 to take a short pass from Berra because Berra would struggle to pass a big jobbie!!!

-----------balogh

neilson karipidis berra wallace

driver jonsson stewart obua

-----------bruno

-----------nade

bench: kello mole glen palazuelos mcgowan thomson rapnik

Guest jambomickey
-----------balogh

neilson karipidis berra wallace

driver jonsson stewart obua

-----------bruno

-----------nade

bench: kello mole glen palazuelos mcgowan thomson rapnik

stewart suspended is he not mate?

Guest jambomickey
ruben in midfield then. was it a 3 match ban?

aye mate! he served his one match for the red but then got 2 more for going through the points, so he suspended for tommorow and rangers next week.

aye mate! he served his one match for the red but then got 2 more for going through the points, so he suspended for tommorow and rangers next week.

would like bruno to drop back and play another striker but that wont happen. i think csaba will only play 4-4-2 is tullbergs playing for some reason.

balogh

neilson zaliukas berra wallace

driver jonsson karipidis obua

bruno

nade

csaba will probably go with that team tomorrow.

Guest jambomickey
would like bruno to drop back and play another striker but that wont happen. i think csaba will only play 4-4-2 is tullbergs playing for some reason.

balogh

driver jonsson karipidis obua

bruno

nade

csaba will probably go with that team tomorrow.

if your going to the rangers game next week mate come into westfields for a pint?

balogh

karipidis

templeton jonsson aguiar driver

nade

pretty much becomes a 4-3-3 if we are seeing a lot of the ball. jonsson did well at RM up at inverness but he's not what you would call a forward thinking player. we are at home and should be looking to be on the front foot as much as possible.

Balogh

Neilson Zal Berra Wallace

Karapidis

Jonsson Aguiar Driver

Obua

Nade

I reckon that's how the team will look tomorrow. Mole will probably come on when Obua tires at around the 60 minutes mark.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Balogh

Neilson Zali Berra Wallace

Jonsson Aguiar Karipidis Driver

Obua

Nade

Subs: Kello, Thomson, Rapnik, Palazuelos, Templeton, Mole, Makela

Balogh

Obua

Nade

That nails it for me. This is the team I would play.:fing10:

The team will be minging. 4th 1-0 on the bounce will do nicely for me.

It'll probably be: Balogh, Neilson, Wallace, Berra, Zaliukas, Karipidis, Driver, Palazuelos, Obua, Aguiar and Nade.

He's just back from injury and hasn't played all season. He should be on the bench.

I don't care if he's injured, out of form or furdit wi the pox. Gary Glen should play from the start every week. No matter what. He proved in those 5 games at the end of last year that we should pin all our hopes on him.

I for one, won't listen to us on the radio again until he's installed as our club captain

WAKE UP CSABA!

Balogh

Obua

Nade

That team will do for me son.

Archived