What would be the lowest you would go for a million?

Legend Claws

Favourite pub conversation. What would you do for a million? Or perhaps what wouldn't you do? This can get pretty graphic!

I'll start. Would you let a mate a mate **** on your face for a million?

Favourite pub conversation. What would you do for a million? Or perhaps what wouldn't you do? This can get pretty graphic!

I'll start. Would you let a mate a mate **** on your face for a million?

Aye :o

Your pub sessions must just fly by. :) Me, whenever I hear someone say something like "I would never do...." I then ask them if they would do it for ?100 and then increase the figure accordingly until they say yes. Not everyone has a price for everything but most people do and it's interesting sometimes to find out people's prices (and also to find that something that a person finds abhorrent is actually something they would do if given enough money). For example, how much money would you have to receive to dress up in green and white and go to Easter Road to support Hibs? ?1000, ?5000, ?50000?

Yeah mate I tend to work in incriments too! Amazing what some folk would do for ?100!

If the person answers truthfully (not a sure-fire thing), the "Would you do it for ?x" approach is a pretty good way of finding out how important someone's morals and opinions actually are to them. It also usually ends up showing us that this world ain't as black and white as we would like it to be. It's a huge mess of grey. :)

I P Knightley
mod delete

:D

You've not got the idea of haggling, have you? Start low and get pushed towards your limits.

Unless...?

Personally, I'd probably go as low as buying about 20 lottery tickets and accepting that, if I won the jackpot, I might have to share it with a number of common people.

There, I've said it.

My all time 'for a million' question was this;

Is someone went from door to door, with a bowl, in about 30 streets in Edinburgh and asked every person to put one bogie in & then asked you to eat about ten tablespoons of the stuff at the end of it, would you?

Imagine the noise as the spoon enters the soft/runny/hard concoction of filth.

I think personally, I would have to draw the line at that.

I P Knightley

Is someone went from door to door, with a bowl, in about 30 streets in Edinburgh and asked every person to put one bogie in & then asked you to eat about ten tablespoons of the stuff at the end of it, would you?

Am I allowed any sauce or seasoning? Tabasco covers up all manners of evil.

Please mod - don't delete Craigieboy's post from the quote. The humour (what little there is of it) will be gone entirely.

mod delete

I'm glad I seen that before it got deleted. I have to agree that you shouldn't really start with that though. Start with the toes and work your way up gently or something.

Worked for me!!!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'd munch through them like a dyke muching carpet :)

Depends on the neighbourhood really... :)

One thing I wouldn't do is a parachute jump. Not for all the money in the world. I'm breaking out into a bit of a sweat right now just thinking about it!!

One thing I wouldn't do is a parachute jump. Not for all the money in the world. I'm breaking out into a bit of a sweat right now just thinking about it!!

Man up! So you wouldn't do it for a million?

I P Knightley
Seriously. I wouldn't. I reckon I'd have a heart attack on the way down anyway. I'm a big feardie, me!!

Surely, if you found a good cause to do it for & got some sponsorship together on top of your million?

Can't think of a suitable cause at the moment. Not on JKB, at least.

Seriously. I wouldn't. I reckon I'd have a heart attack on the way down anyway. I'm a big feardie, me!!

You might change your mind, or think about it, if I turned up at your door with a suitcase containing 1 million pounds in crisp sweet-smelling banknotes. Just imagine me ringing the doorbell now. The things that you could do with that million!

You might change your mind, or think about it, if I turned up at your door with a suitcase containing 1 million pounds in crisp sweet-smelling banknotes. Just imagine me ringing the doorbell now. The things that you could do with that million!

Can we go halfers if I do the jump for him? :laugh:

I'd love to try it!

NO! Never! You don't want to see a grown man weep and poo himself, do you? There's no way at all. I wouldn't sleep for weeks beforehand and even if somehow you did manage to drug me and get me on the plane BA Baracus-style, I'd pass out with sheer, unadulterated fear before jumping.

In this case, all good causes can go raffle themselves! I'M NOT DOING IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Marmeladent?rtchen
If the person answers truthfully (not a sure-fire thing), the "Would you do it for ?x" approach is a pretty good way of finding out how important someone's morals and opinions actually are to them. It also usually ends up showing us that this world ain't as black and white as we would like it to be. It's a huge mess of grey. :)

As the old story go's,,,,

A man goes up to a good looking lady in a bar and buy her drink.

He then ask's 'Will you sleep with me for a million pounds?'.

She stops to think then says, 'Yes' she would.

He then asks 'Would you sleep me for a pound?'

She responds disgustedly 'No,,, what do you think I am???'

To which he says 'We've agreed what you are,, we are now negotiating a price!'

Can we go halfers if I do the jump for him? :laugh:

I'd love to try it!

No, but we can find your Room 101 fear, then you can do that for a million. :)

I have to say that I tandem sky-dived once. I can't remember the first 5 seconds - a complete blank as my mind decided to take itself off-line. Once it came back on-line again though I had a whale of a time. Even fell through a cloud. I'd recommend it to anyone!

NO! Never! You don't want to see a grown man weep and poo himself, do you? There's no way at all. I wouldn't sleep for weeks beforehand and even if somehow you did manage to drug me and get me on the plane BA Baracus-style, I'd pass out with sheer, unadulterated fear before jumping.

In this case, all good causes can go raffle themselves! I'M NOT DOING IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

2 million, and the right to choose the next Hearts manager? :) Can't say fairer than that, can I?

As the old story go's,,,,

A man goes up to a good looking lady in a bar and buy her drink.

He then ask's 'Will you sleep with me for a million pounds?'.

She stops to think then says, 'Yes' she would.

He then asks 'Would you sleep me for a pound?'

She responds disgustedly 'No,,, what do you think I am???'

To which he says 'We've agreed what you are,, we are now negotiating a price!'

:biggrin:

2 million, and the right to choose the next Hearts manager? :) Can't say fairer than that, can I?

As I'm going to die before landing I'd have to be able to choose the next Hibs manager as well.

Dear Blobby.......

Patrick Bateman
4'10''.

Anything lower than that would just be freaky.

...Around? :eek:

:biggrin:

It would be difficult to find much i wouldnt do for a million.

Agreed.

5 minutes of hell for years of comfort.

Easy.

Say What Again
Exactly how I see.

:)

And another here.

Even looking at the very first post 'Would you let a mate pee on your face for a ?1,000,000?'

Pee on my face? I'd sook it up from the pub carpet for ?1,000,000

And another here.

Even looking at the very first post 'Would you let a mate pee on your face for a ?1,000,000?'

Pee on my face? I'd sook it up from the pub carpet for ?1,000,000

Washed down with a cup of diarrhoea?

:sad:

Say What Again
Washed down with a cup of diarrhoea?

:sad:

Once you've tried the lager in my local you'll drink anything :eek:

Randle P McMurphy

Heard a story about a guy drinking a draughtpack of mixed urine on an amateur fitba teams trip to Birmingham. A fiver a head was the price. He also offered to eat a rafael but after seeing his success(??) at the first one no-one would come up with the price.

Heard a story about a guy drinking a draughtpack of mixed urine on an amateur fitba teams trip to Birmingham. A fiver a head was the price. He also offered to eat a rafael but after seeing his success(??) at the first one no-one would come up with the price.

try coming out with us at the weekends.. my mate drunk a grolsch bottle of several different p*ss for free!

Archived