New York

H J Simpson

Due to an almighty ****** up by yours truely I have 2 tickets for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes booked for December 9th at 8.00pm.

Unfortunately this is after I head home so I am looking to sell them for face value (I'll take the hit on the booking fee) so they would cost $45 each.

If there is anyone in NYC at the time who would be interested in them could you let me know and we can sort something out.

Cheers

For anyone interested in the above show i can recommend it. Was not keen on going to see it when i was in New York but was well glad the missus made me.

Great show not to be missed if you are in New York at Christmas time.

For anyone interested in the above show i can recommend it. Was not keen on going to see it when i was in New York but was well glad the missus made me.

Great show not to be missed if you are in New York at Christmas time.

Thats good to know, I've got another set of tickets for the Monday (having triple checked the dates) so it's good to hear some positive feedback on it.

If you're struggling, you might be able to sell them on http://www.mycityrocks.com/

We were in NY in June and I got 2 tix for Alison Krauss and Robert Plant at Madison Square Gardens ... with a day's notice !

2 x $40 tix for $13 a ticket + $4 admin + $20 Fedex to hotel = $50 !

Thats good to know, I've got another set of tickets for the Monday (having triple checked the dates) so it's good to hear some positive feedback on it.

TBH i thought i was going to see a glorified type of panto, but it is a spectacular show.

Archived