Sergeant Leaves Strictly - Thoughts?

Guest Fabuloso

oh, i see!

people at work were talking about him today actually. i believe he was hilariously awful. would have been funny if he'd won that

I P Knightley
It's a show for birds, gays and sad acts who stay in on a staurday night!

I haven't seen a minute of this show ever but I'd heard about John Sargeant being on it and being pretty appalling. These stories were confirmed when I saw the clips on the news last night of his dancing.

Fair play to the British public for keeping on voting for him and showing the phone elimination genre of "talent" show to be the farce it is.

Fair play to Sargeant. Making alternative, lucrative, plans in the full knowledge that he's a cack dancer & ought to have been out ages ago.

That John Sargeant pulled out of a side road in his BMW the other week and nearly knocked me of my bike. Blind bah-stirred.

It's a show for birds, gays and sad acts who stay in on a staurday night!

What about a dad with two young daughters? I've got no options, i've got to watch strictly and the xFactor.:rolleyes:

Anyway some of the ladies are quite nice;)

I P Knightley
What about a dad with two young daughters? I've got no options, i've got to watch strictly and the xFactor.:rolleyes:

What?

Have you not got a shed to which you can retire in order to conduct some manly pursuits while these abominations are on?

SKY Multiroom? The cinema? Bowling? Any other lesuire pursuits will be better than watching that bucket of monkey spearm!

Guest S.U.S.S.

So you only have 1 tv?

Anything with Christine Bleakley in it is worth a watch IMO.

And that includes the One Show with that chugger Adrian Chiles.

Archived