Berra, last minute sub again?

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Sounds like he's coming on for a few minutes.

Is Burley and Butcher so blind that they play Bomb Scare Caldwell first? he's not fit to lace Berra's boots!!!

berrathanhibs
Sounds like he's coming on for a few minutes.

Is Burley and Butcher so blind that they play Bomb Scare Caldwell first? he's not fit to lace Berra's boots!!!

berra has got the last sixteen mins m8 and caldwell is better than k nob mcmanus

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

He's getting up to 15 minutes a game now. By my reckoning he will get the full 90 by about 2019!!!

Can anyone please please tell me what Burley has learned tonight about McManus and Caldwell?

berrathanhibs
Caldwell aint as bad as some make out.

agred

agreed pal he maybe be a hobo clown but aint had a couple o bad season

berrathanhibs
He's getting up to 15 minutes a game now. By my reckoning he will get the full 90 by about 2019!!!

Can anyone please please tell me what Burley has learned tonight about McManus and Caldwell?

that they are the best club partenership in the country. a hate burley as national coach when he brings on old men like daily before our christo but berra is still a rouke at this level m8

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
that they are the best club partenership in the country. a hate burley as national coach when he brings on old men like daily before our christo but berra is still a rouke at this level m8

Thats exactly my point. We know they are the best defensive partnership in the country. We knew that at half 7 tonight. What we dont know is how anyone else can perform as and when we need them to (Good player or not, McManus put us in a dodgy position after his handball in Iceland).

If you take off the maroon tinted specs you will realise whilst solid Berra isnt anything special and isnt better than Caldwell and McManus

For all their critics they have proven themselves at the highest level, Berra hasnt and is always going to be back up

berrathanhibs
Thats exactly my point. We know they are the best defensive partnership in the country. We knew that at half 7 tonight. What we dont know is how anyone else can perform as and when we need them to (Good player or not, McManus put us in a dodgy position after his handball in Iceland).

sorry m8 a never got ur point ur otally right a was in the same frame of mind wen we played the czechs and mcmanus got injured and christan old get daily got bloody nod in front of berra fekin joke intit

If you take off the maroon tinted specs you will realise whilst solid Berra isnt anything special and isnt better than Caldwell and McManus

For all their critics they have proven themselves at the highest level, Berra hasnt and is always going to be back up

I wouldnt say Caldwell/McManus are anything special either. McManus is a clugger IMO, Cladwell has a bit more to his overall game.

You say theyve proven themselves at the highest level, what do you mean by that?

Prancer, You really are a sad pathetic loser with comments like that.

Berra had a good bit of a game there and certainly didn't look out of place

berrathanhibs

berra is better than mcmanus end of

Did anyone SEE the Argentina goal?

If that's defending of the highest level then you know nowt about football.

Reminded me off the Monty Python part in the Holy Grail where they all shout "Run Away". Defenders are supposed to mark players not space and put in tackles. Some of the lunges from "the best central defenders in Scotland" were embarrassing and at times dangerous to the opposition.

You get away with that at Celtic in the SPL and is exactly why yjey get shown up in Europe andfor Scotland.

If Berra is going to continue to get a bit part (and I think he deserves a little more) then I hope he shows Boyd that the chance to play for your country is worth waiting a long time for. Berra will get starts for Scotland (unless a new breed enters the fray) but he's going to have to wait for it.

john brownlee
a dont think he will wait 2 long. as soon as burley has gone berra will be in there

I think burley is CBs best chance of being in the gfa select squad burley has at least some knowlege of Hearts players . the next muppet will have to rely on the weegie press and we all know they have blinkers on to the good things from Tynie. And to be honerst burly is leaning in that direction in the hope it might save his skin. He's killing scotland dont you know.

God do we need an Ally with his carpet and tarten camp followers

Carl Weathers

Some of the subs were strange. But hey, it's a friendly and the manager is entitled to experiment.

:)

Edit - I would've gave Berra the 2nd half btw.

Archived