Man Utd fans want to call in OFT.

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

In 3 seasons a ST in the North Stand Upper has risen from ?532 to ?912 and you're forced to take the cup top ups which could cost another ?502:eek: And some folk on here think they are being ripped off :)

Guest jambomickey
In 3 seasons a ST in the North Stand Upper has risen from ?532 to ?912 and you're forced to take the cup top ups which could cost another ?502:eek: And some folk on here think they are being ripped off :)

boo if we had the class of players they have and the success they have i'd quite happily pay those prices.

Nucky Thompson
boo if we had the class of players they have and the success they have i'd quite happily pay those prices.
You must be minted then Mickey:)

lost in leith
that's one thing i would say about hearts boo! our ticketing prices are very good.:)

Did I miss the sarcasm smiley? ?455 for a seat in section C, including Scottish Cup top up but not including the League Cup, and ?35 a seat for category A games :eek:

Can't see this going anywhere. They claim Man U have a dominant market share but that isn't really true. There are numerous football clubs in and around Manchester that they could go to watch. I know why they go, but if you ask them to abide by business rules then you have to treat them like a business and that is that you can go to any football team to watch a game.

man utd are the **** of the earth they got famous on the back of sky taking over the english league. until then they were nothing. fergies record over all the years he has been a manager are good but.he has bought more trophys than i care to mention

man utd are the **** of the earth they got famous on the back of sky taking over the english league. until then they were nothing. fergies record over all the years he has been a manager are good but.he has bought more trophys than i care to mention

I think they were famous way before SKY, even before basic live TV.

Nothing? They had a barren spell in the 70s and 80s where they were mostly poor but that is utter nonsense.

Can't see this going anywhere. They claim Man U have a dominant market share but that isn't really true. There are numerous football clubs in and around Manchester that they could go to watch. I know why they go, but if you ask them to abide by business rules then you have to treat them like a business and that is that you can go to any football team to watch a game.

There are numerous clubs in the area but they are not Manchester United.

Also, football is not like buying a car or going to the supermarket. Fans don't go to watch the cheapest football on display they go to watch their team. Wrong as it may be pricing many people out of going, United know they have a wealth of fans who come from affluent backgrounds and they are taking advantage of it. They will still easily sell out every week.

What ever man utd put the prices upto, That stadium will be filled every weekend! Its all about making more money.

Bingo.

I know a United fan who up until this year had had a season ticket at Old Trafford for 25 years. But living away from Manchester as he does now and adding on travelling costs he just can't afford it anymore. Like you say they have to get the top ups for cup games and they have to attend a set amount of games otherwise they lose their ticket.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Are you 12 years old?

Maroon Mayhem

If you break it down Tier 3 in the North goes at ?32 a game. If you compare that with the ?22 that we pay then yes it's a third more expensive. If they want to continue winning champions leagues though that's the price they'll have to pay. We pay the lesser amount to watch absolute drivel (the SPL not just Hearts)

If you break it down Tier 3 in the North goes at ?32 a game. If you compare that with the ?22 that we pay then yes it's a third more expensive. If they want to continue winning champions leagues though that's the price they'll have to pay. We pay the lesser amount to watch absolute drivel (the SPL not just Hearts)

Are you sure?

19 Premiership Games and between 0 and 4 Carling Cup

Means that the price is somewhere between ?39.65 and ?48 depending on the luck of the draw.

Honestly, as mentioned in the shed yesterday I think the admins on here should make it mandatory for IQ tests to be taken before you register. Would stop complete and utter horse***** being posted by rabid school children with mince for brains.

fergies record has been 'good' wtf? Its uncomparable to almost every other manager on the planet. He didnt 'buy' the backbone of team of the mid 90s with Scholes, Nevilles, Beckham, Giggs etc. PLayers he did buy like KEane were relatively inexpensive. Comparably his spending has only ramped up in the 2000s and he is only spending the money HE has made.

You sir, are a plum.

Honestly, as mentioned in the shed yesterday I think the admins on here should make it mandatory for IQ tests to be taken before you register. Would stop complete and utter horse***** being posted by rabid school children with mince for brains.

fergies record has been 'good' wtf? Its uncomparable to almost every other manager on the planet. He didnt 'buy' the backbone of team of the mid 90s with Scholes, Nevilles, Beckham, Giggs etc. PLayers he did buy like KEane were relatively inexpensive. Comparably his spending has only ramped up in the 2000s and he is only spending the money HE has made.

You sir, are a plum.

i will tell you once and once only little boy, if you want the iq test then go for it i will take one. but you saying keane was relatively inexpensive a(it was a british transfer record ) how much of a prize plum does that make you look now. any more to say so the school child with mince for brains can take the **** out you

Geoff Kilpatrick
i will tell you once and once only little boy, if you want the iq test then go for it i will take one. but you saying keane was relatively inexpensive a(it was a british transfer record ) how much of a prize plum does that make you look now. any more to say so the school child with mince for brains can take the **** out you

Going back to your point, I'll just say one thing. Name the only season when the highest average attendance was by a Division 2 side (now the Championship) and who the team was?

Going back to your point, I'll just say one thing. Name the only season when the highest average attendance was by a Division 2 side (now the Championship) and who the team was?

Indeed, Geoff. The 1-2-3 in that season's Div 2 were also the 1-2-3 in the inaugural EPL season 18 years later. Mind you though, on the opening day of the "whole new ball game" (copyright SKY TV), the highest gate in England was again outside the top flight... at St James Park.

suzie_preston

Thought this thread was about the price of a match ticket?

Why do Hearts let teams like Celtic rip us off with the price they want to sit in their s**t hole? ?32

Why are Motherwell now allowed to do the same to us? now charging Hearts fans ?22 think it was ?18 last time?

But if what I heard today is true they have reduced their prices to Celtic & Rangers to ?15

Are we mug's or what?

The Real Maroonblood

You are at the wind up.

:)

Archived